• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • And welcome to you as well! Hope it's all well.

But hey, it'd be awesome if we hear more about your interests because it'd definitely help us in showing you around plus it makes it easier for your to find new friends as well. Do tell as much as you want us to know, and I'm sure we'll point you around whatever sections may catch your interest.

I'm always here if you want to talk, so leave a message on my profile anytime! Good luck by the way and do stick around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh, I'd love to get to know you more too. Your avatar is an Umbreon; do you like the eeveelutions? I adore them myself! Some of my favourite pokemon, in fact! Anywho, welcome, and I hope you're having a great weekend! Lemme know if you have any questions, or concerns! <33

Years
  • Hey KastoffCloud and welcome to PC yas. <3 Hope you've been liking it here so far. Can always ask the wonderful staff members for any help you might need and I'm also always down to chat anytime so there's that as well.

See you!

Years
  • Hey there , welcome to PC . You should tell us more about u we don't bite . Anyway Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

Back