• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hi Everyone! I am a lovely, yet timid and shy trans*female from Australia. I have come here from a MLP forum I was on, and yes I am a Pegasister*, Furry and Pokefan (I believe that would be the correct term). I love to roleplay, play pokemon on my 3DS (currently playing SoulSilver), playing other video games, listening to music, reading manga and fantasy novels, and of course, making new friends.

So if you would like to say hi, chat or what-ever, please feel free to do so!

:)

Years
  • And hello there to you too Sapphire! I do hope you are feeling well today in this heat.

So, a My Little Pony fan? I have heard about a lot of people here who still love those cute ponies, and speaking of MLP there's a club dedicated to it over in the General Entertainment section so consider looking around there. Based on other interests of yours I saw on your profile I'd recommend Anime & Manga, Video Games, the Pokemon gaming sections, and definitely Roleplay Theatre as well. In fact, one of the mods in that very section happens to be Australian himself so definitely go say hi to him!

Hopefully that will keep you entertained (literally) so I'll leave you to enjoy those sections and maybe you might discover more to visit. I'll check on you later but feel free to visit my profile if you want to talk!

Years
  • Hi Moonlight, welcome to PC! <3 I like MLP a lot too but haven't seen the newest episodes for a few months now.. not sure why, just forgot to watch them and got a bit lazy haha. Really hope to catch up soon.

Hope you'll enjoy the community here, we're all pretty friendly and getting involved is always a good choice. Keep posting and see you. n~n

Years
  • Heyo there! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here with us!

Not a huge MLP fan here, I'm afraid to say. But I'm a huge Pokemon fan and looks like you are as well, so I'm sure that we're going to get along just fine! Roleplaying is pretty interesting, I'm just too lazy to get into it, but I just love making characters and those things, haha. Music? I love music, can I know what kind of music do you enjoy the most? I pretty much hear anything, haha.

If you ever need anything or if you just want to chat, feel free to send me a message! I wish you luck with everything, cheers! :)

Music wise is pretty eclectic for me, I listen to anything from Swing (Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Big Bad Voodoo Daddies), Rock (Kiss, Motley Crue, Judas Priest), Metal (Van Canto, Sabaton, Delain, Skyclad, Metallica, Irin Maiden, Dragonforce, Gloryhammer) and Folk (Omnia, Blackmore's Night)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Pokemon Trading Card Online? I don't think it really mean anything too important unless it's interfering with your gameplay? But maybe the members over on the Pokemon Trading Card Game can help you out as we don't really specialize on that on this section, unfortunately. But I do hope you'll find the answers you're looking for!

Welcome to the forums btw! As said, we have a lovely Roleplay section for you to try out, and we also have video games, manga & anime, as well as our general entertainment section! So I hope you'll enjoy those, and I will happily see you around if we can chat again! Enjoy, have loads of waaaailord times. <33

Back