• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    So obviously I just joined this site, and I hope to stay a while. I love the Mudkip line and Pokemon sapphire and pretty much everything Hoenn. I also want to learn to ROM hack eventually. So yeah, that's me.

Years
  • Hi Brendan, welcome to PC ~ :D I love Hoenn too though Treecko is my preferred starter. Which game did you start off with if you don't mind my asking?

Good luck working on a hack and hope you'll have something awesome to publish for us eventually. Plenty of resources here and people to help out if need be (though I'm sadly not one of them due to limited hacking knowledge baha). See you around. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha, yeah, we have many members wanting to learn about ROM Hacking! We always have our ROM Hacking section for such matters, so, I hope you'll enjoy that! On ORAS, I started out with Torchic because that was my first starter playing the Gen 3 games. Still, Mudkip is pretty good as well!

And welcome to the forums tonight! I hope you will have a wailorrrdly awesome stay with us and we're always here to help in case you need us! Love getting to know you more too, and I can't wait for your contributions!~

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi Brendan, welcome to PC ~ :D I love Hoenn too though Treecko is my preferred starter. Which game did you start off with if you don't mind my asking?

Good luck working on a hack and hope you'll have something awesome to publish for us eventually. Plenty of resources here and people to help out if need be (though I'm sadly not one of them due to limited hacking knowledge baha). See you around. <3

I started with Pokemon Sapphire when my older sister gave it to me since she already had Ruby and Emerald.

Years
  • Mudkip happens to be my fave Hoenn starter as well, and I'm sure you have been enjoying OR/AS and Hoenn well. That said, late hello to you Brendan!

The others mentioned the ROM Hacking board so I presume you might have already looked around there, but there's tons of other things to look around on PC as well so definitely consider that. There's the Advance Generation and OR/AS sections for all your Hoenn stuff, so definitely check those out.

That's it for now, but yeah I hope you are enjoying PC!

Years
  • Hello there xXbrendanhoennXx ( one heck of name here) Welcome to PC , We got another hacker here. Do u find any other things interesting here . Which hack u like most. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

Back