• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hello there; welcome! o: Maybe you cannnnn tell us more about yourself?

Like your interests and hobbies? Would love to know more about you! At any rate, I hope you remember our rules and regulations, but no worries, they're straight forward to understand! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Have a good night. :]

Years
  • Hello there again Grumpy! I helped you in the X/Y section earlier with directing you to that friend codes thread but I figured I should now formally say hello.

So apparently you're from North Korea? I've heard about how isolated that country is from the rest of the world, and it's usually making the news a lot but other than that, it's always nice to see more cultural diversity around this forum.

Good luck getting that safari you were looking for, and enjoy your time with us!

Years
  • Hey there Gray Welcome to PC , Are u enjoying yourself here . Tell us or like and dislike to other members so they get yo know u more . Do u ever played any hack if not u should try one , they are so much fun . See you around .

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey there ^_^ It's wonderful having you on PC, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Like others have said, it'd be awesome-sauce to get to know you a bit better, but I know how difficult introductions can be :v Either way, I'm sure we'll see ya around the forums, and of course feel free to ask any of our helpful members if you have any questions or need help ^^

Back