• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I hope that we can get along too! But you seem really nice, so, I think it's no problem! Welcome; nice to meet you - I'm Dragon! I hope we can learn more about each other soon, and I do hope we indeed become friends! Enjoy your stay, and lemme know if you have any questions. c:

Years
    I hope we do, Zero! And hello to you too.

So, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be great hearing what you like so we can recommend a potential favourite section for you so that you'd find a group of friends you'll fit in with.

I'll leave the exploration to you, but I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope your time here will be good. If you ever want to leave me a message (like "Hello") you're more than welcome to. I'll reply back to you as soon as I see it. See you around.

Back