• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    Hi Everyone Of The PokeCommunity I Am New And Hi To You All

Hi

i am a huge fan of pokemon rom hacks

and hi again

i love pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Welcome, Journeys! Good having you on PC. [:

Be sure not to post more than once in a row as it's usually not allowed here yeah, if you have more to add you're welcome to edit your last post assuming you're the last poster. If you're looking to raise your post count it's easy enough to reply to some discussions across the forum.. or maybe even welcome other new users. ;p

But anyway, hope you've been enjoying PC! Anything you want to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better? What's your favorite hack??

Years
    As the sheep said, posting more than once in a row is heavily discouraged here, but you're new so I can understand if you missed that rule. That said, how are you doing today?

Given you seem to love hacks, have you considered visiting our popular ROM Hacking forums? They always draw in many new users who want to be wannabe hackers, and show their creative bones in the world of making their own games. And remember, you should be able to raise your post count quickly (since I recall there's a minimum you have to reach if you want to post stuff in ROM Hacking) by posting in other sections, as long as you don't post consecutively.

Anyways, I hope you have a good time and make sure you read the rules if you are confused, or just contact Sheep or a fellow staff person. Have fun and see you soon!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a great time here. ( ^ω^ )

Back