• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Hello everyone I am David. Really happy to be on this forum where I can talk about different topics and also contribute to the forum effectively. I have registered a long time ago but due to some problem I was not online. So here I am back again.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Hey David nice to meet you!!! :) Anyways welcome back to PC!!!

Yes it is true that this community talks a lot about other things beside Pokemon s0 you can visit different sections to find your favorite threads.

If you have any problems, you can find staff members to ask.

See you ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there and welcome back to PC. Glad to have you back.

Years
    So you have actually been here before? Losing access to your account always sucks big time, but hopefully a fresh start might be just what you needed after all. Nice to see you by the way!

Speaking of which, since you didn't mention a lot about yourself. Maybe ask what hobbies you do or maybe what your fave games/TV shows/music/anime etc? It'd be awesome to hear what you like so that we can recommend potential favourite sections here for you.

That said, hope you do well readjusting... and maybe get refreshed on the rules when you have time. I hope to see you around again, and have a nice Christmas!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. Aww sorry to hear that happened to you. That happened to me before. If you ever want to chat about Pokémon or anything else leave me a message on my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Years
    No worries, it happens! Took me five years to become active since I originally joined in 2011. :D; So that's a somewhat common thing.. haha. Nice having you around actively now, David. =) If you need anything you're more than welcome to send me a message but otherwise kick back and have a great time!

Back