• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Fears (Interest?)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Taking a moment to pitch a new idea and see who all's interested. Little fears would be a smaller group horror/sleuth style rp (4-6 players) where each person plays as a child between the ages of 7 and 13. It can be a self insert of you in your younger years or whatever. Following a chapter system, there would be a clear definition between going outs and a clear definition of time and intensity of apparitions. The first chapter would be each character confronting one of their fears in their own home, whether that be the general fear of darkness, or a more precise fear of something within. From there they would start to meet each other and hopefully try and form up into groups after getting to know that each other also has seen and believes that their fears are actually real things. Then they would go around a small town trying to find and beat all these fears that they think have taken over their favorite places. The older kids (around 12 and 13) would be less likely to see the fears, and more likely to seem bossy and go the more childish sleuthy route and figure out whats making the kids think they're seeing these things for real. They'd still see vague apparitions of weaker things, but more general concepts or more powerful things would still seem all to real to them. Their goals would be to find the stray animal making the big scary shadow and comfort the younger kids. Where the younger kids would be running around shining lights and trying not to be killed from fright. There's a little more to it, but that's the general idea.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I think it's an interesting idea. I'm not sure about the whole "in their own home" part. Do you mean the RPers won't be in the same area? Or will they meet up eventually?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The players will live in a small town. Population of roughly 200. Everyone knows everyone blah blah. The kids start out one night in their own homes where something they've been hearing or seeing for so long starts to actually become real. Then after they deal with that the chapter ends and they go to school and start talking about the things they've seen throughout the night and on nights before etc then they decide to make a group or club together and go out at night to places around the town where they think they've seen things before and deal with it all.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It will be rated M, and general horror. It'll change based on the character imagining each thing up.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Mm this is intriguing on two fronts as we don't get a lot of horror RPs and we don't get a lot of RPs focusing on young children
    count me as intrigued :D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • This would be something I would love to join if I had the time. The premise is great, it gives me a chance to use one of my barely used characters (Elliott) and seems like it would be really fun to write.

Back