• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Here!

Tensu

Old School Cool~
Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm new here at the PokéCommunity. I've always loved pokémon. I have every game since Generation 3 and I have a cardboard box filled to the brim with cards. Since I love pokémon so much, I wanted to meet other people like me, so here I am! I am also in the Bell Tree Forums, so I'm interested in Animal Crossing. I also love drawing, so I'm hoping to open up a gallery or something soon. I hope to meet new people here and talk to fellow pokémon fans!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya Shibui! Nice to meet you!

You've come to the right place! We've got a ton of forums for every possible Pokémon-related interest, as well as many off-topic forums, so there's a lot to do here! I'd suggest checking out Pokémon General as well as our Trading Cards section! We also have a whole section for art galleries and showcases, the A&D forum! I look forward to seeing some of yours!

Also, just earlier today we set up a hangout thread for new users. Why not come chat with us? Here's the link if you're interested.

Welcome to PokéCommunity! If you have any questions or if you'd like to chat feel free to send me a message, k?

Years
  • I used to post a little around Bell Tree but ever since taking a break from ACNL haven't logged on. D: It's been ages now that I think about it, really gotta stop back sometime. Nice to meet you Shibui, welcome to PC!

Excited to see your gallery too when you post it. =) I'm an artist myself and the members here tend to be very creative so it's always cool to get involved in that. Let me know through profile messages when you get it up!

Otherwise, please do have a great time and if you need anything you're welcome to ask.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Newbie Here!

cannot wait to see your gallery! be sure to share some awesome pokemon stuff with us :p​

Back