• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Among Us Mafia [Dawn Of The Ninth Day][GAME OVER!]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Everyone should have their roles at this point, if you haven't received one, or have any questions, please PM me and syn.

The night zero post will be up in a bit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    CSS by Nakuzami
    Night Zero
    It had been another tedious day of patrolling Fabletown for Bigby Wolf. He'd really come to dislike the monotonous tasks associated with being the sheriff, but he could tolerate them as long as he knew that he was protecting the Fables from mundies, as well as themselves. However, despite his status as sheriff of Fabletown, and all he did to ensure that things never got out of hand, his dark past has made several Fables hesitant to trust him.

"I don't know... It seems like no matter what I do, it's just not enough for anyone. I just…I go out there and I do my job. I put my life on the line, I get shot at! I do what has to be done, for them! But at the end of the day I'm still the bad guy," Bigby thought to himself. He approached the door to his apartment, unlocked it, and walked in. In the corner of the room, he noticed Colin asleep on the couch. "Damn freeloader," Bigby mumbled under his breath as he loosened his tie and prepared to unwind after a long day.

Little did he know that things weren't as dreary as they seemed around Fabletown…Someone, somewhere had a plan…and he was ready to execute it.
    Rules
    +All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    +Missing two consecutive votes or Night Actions will result in a player's removal.
    +All actions should be sent to the Game Masters via Private Message.
    +No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    +Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    +Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post, which may not contain any information pertaining to the game.
    Cast List
    Nimsy as the Adversary
    Syndrome as the Farm

Nakuzami as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    aeternum as ???
    kaneki!!! as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Etherion as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Zehn as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Mana as ???
    Juno as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jappo as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    EosTheDawn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    mew_nani as ???
    kendypls as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • CSS by Nakuzami
    Day One

As most of the Fabletownies slept in their beds, the town was anything but quiet.

The owner of "The Pudding and Pie" had come to visit The Woodsman to collect a debt, he hadn't been paying for the "services" that Georgie had been providing to him. It started off with simply asking Woody to pay up, and then the situation became violent.

The Woodsman refused to pay, he didn't have any money, and Georgie kept on pressing for it, threatening him. Woody grabbed his ax, in hopes of scaring the tattooed man away. Unfortunately for The Woodsman, Georgie didn't come unarmed.

Georgie approached the bearded man, knife in hand, yelling at him to, "Pay the **** up". The Woodsman Swung his ax at Georgie , but the thin man manage to avoid it, Leaving Woody wide open to an attack. Georgie then Stabbed the larger man in the stomach and split him down the middle.

Woody grabbed his stomach and looked down to see his intestines falling out.
    "**** y-", Woody was cut off by Georgie slitting open his throat.

As The Woodsman lay bleeding and dying on the ground, Georgie spat on him.
    "Should've payed up, ya wank."

----

During the time The Woodsman was being gutted. The Tweedle brothers were paying Grendel a visit. They tried to start up some friendly conversation. But Gren wasn't in the mood for idle chatter and promptly kicked them out of the bar.

----

On the other side of Town Bigby lit up one of his cheap cigarettes as he headed out to visit someone. Sure they bickered, but Bigby knew that they always had Fabletown's best interests in mind.

----

Bufkin was passed out drunk in the office once again. Or at least that's what Snow thought when she came into the office that morning. When he didn't awaken to her stern voice, she knew something was wrong. She tried shaking Bufkin awake, but to no avail.

His slumber was eternal.

Collector Elwood has died, he was The Woodsman

aeternum has died, he was Bufkin

Rules
    +All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    +Missing two consecutive votes or Night Actions will result in a player's removal.
    +All actions should be sent to the Game Masters via Private Message.
    +No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    +Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    +Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post, which may not contain any information pertaining to the game.
    Cast List
    Nimsy as the Adversary
    Syndrome as the Farm

Nakuzami as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    kaneki!!! as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Etherion as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Zehn as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Mana as ???
    Juno as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jappo as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    EosTheDawn as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    mew_nani as ???
    kendypls as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Collector Elwood as The Woodsman
    aeternum as Bufkin

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING FABLETOWN

Back