• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Superjolt is my teammate.
    That's a lie. My sources say Nina is Caliborn & Calliope.
    Well, both of these are true.

This is the kind of situation I really hate being in, I really don't like this at all. But I have to play towards this win condition. Sorry jd :(

[kill] jdthebud

Kind of would have preferred lynching Bard since I'm like 95% sure he's Felt (and likely the last one too)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • EPILOGUE​

The townspeople ganged up on jdthebud. He was cornered in all four sides.

"What are you doing? I'm one of the Midnight Crew!" he said.

"Well, hate to break it to ya, but we run this city now." Omicron along with his apprentices shoved a trident up the poor guy's chest.

Bardothren was glad that the last of the Midnight Crew was dead, since it was their goal to eliminate them, but this new group, he couldn't handle it. He fled the city, promising to return.

Alex Kaz, being the master of retcon, decided to just go with the flow, and just stay in the cultist's good side.

I just smiled.

"My work is finally done."​

jdthebud is dead. He was a member of the Midnight Crew.​

The Cultists of Gl'bgolyb have won the game.​

The following have won as Cultists

Omicron as Feferi Peixes
    gimmepie as Jade Harley
    Nina as Davepetasprite ^2
    Rowlet as Clubs Deuce
    Superjolt as Spades Slick
    Johnny as Sollux Captor
    honey as Stitch

John Egbert has won the game.​

The following have won as John Egbert

Alex Kaz as John Egbert

The Felt have won the game.​

The following have won as the Felt

Bardothren as Quarters
    Candy as Die
    Zehn as Trace
    Nuclear Chicken as Cans
    Luzu as Jake English
    Lost as Sawbuck

FINAL WORDS​

I just want to thank everyone who played Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched. For those who are interested to know what the roles do, who did what actions, here is the spreadsheet of the game.

Thank you for sticking with me, even though you guys didn't want to. I promise that my next game will have more effort into it.

Once again, thank you for playing.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    gimmepie as Jade Harley [N0]
    Etherion as Nepeta Leijon [D1]
    Nuclear Chicken as Cans [D3]
    CatmanDaTrainer as Terezi Pyrope [N3]
    Nuclear Chicken as Cans [D4]
    Lost as Sawbuck [D4]
    Zehn as Trace [D5]
    Candy as Die [D5]
    KetsuekiR as Karkat Vantas [D5]
    Rowlet as Clubs Deuce [D5]
    Luzu as Jake English [D5]
    Ethereal Wizard as Diamonds Droog [N5]
    Desinishon as Dave Strider [D6]
    Johnny as Sollux Captor [N6]
    jdthebud as Hearts Boxcar [D7]
    Omicron as Feferi Peixes
    Alex Kaz as John Egbert
    Superjolt as Spades Slick
    honey as Stitch
    Nina as Davepetasprite^2
    Bardothren as Quarters

Opening Post
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three
    Day Four
    Night Four
    Day Five
    Night Five
    Day Six
    Night Six
    Day Seven

Years
  • Now that this is over, care to explain how that felt kill bypassed all the healing items and the protective item I had? And why everyone except the midnight crew won together even though they had different alignments?

Years
  • HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU IN THE END?!

I mean, it's not like I got very far at all considering I don't have a kill skill and lousy with my crystal stabs but BU. And yes, my dear cultists, you had a genocidal murder on your hands that would have had the key to finding alignments to kill if we were all active in chat and I was luckier. Sorry about that.

I gave up on that in the beginning because I made the mistake of telling Omi that I stabbed Johnny N1, and the flavor text read "the dark one" and very specifically referenced that I was recruited, so my group would know if I would have killed one of them. Who knew the flavor text would have ended so I would have been good, theoretically if I had a better chance of items anyways.

Why did you two ID me as Caliborn/Caliope in the end?

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Thank you for sticking with me, even though you guys didn't want to. I promise that my next game will have more effort into it.
    Gunner, I don't think anything is your fault, this had potential to be a really interesting game, but inactivity from most players (myself included, I'm sorry :( ) really dragged things down

Wish I had made more use of my NA, but the players I gave the noir vests were confirmed town on D3 lol. I didn't want to kill Catman and Johnny (and I guess I could have kept giving out vests but that seemed to be pointless since I wouldn't have activated my ability as long as they were alive). Also Catman, Wiz gave you a gun to heal, why didn't you use it man :(

Surprised that Felt didn't try to kill me or Johnny after D3, the game got to D5 and I was like "We're both still alive? lol whut"

Also sorry again jd :(
    Why did you two ID me as Caliborn/Caliope in the end?
    Wizard investigated you and this was what we were told (mistake on Gunner's part?) Well, you were still third party :P

Btw sorry Omi and Nina for not paying attention to the chat :(

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • There's one thing I don't understand. Since there were 7 of us left, and cult were 4, why didn't they just win by the start of the day since they had majority?

Back