• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • MIDNIGHT CREW MAFIA: SCRATCHED

Welcome to Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched! I'm your host, Davepetasprite^2 and for those who don't know, this game is a revived (and better) version of Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City, which was hosted by the wonderful Omicron. Unfortunately due to personal reasons, that game wasn't able to end properly, and is the reason why there is this game!

For those who have no idea of Mafia, the mechanics are simple. Everyone will be split into two teams, the uninformed majority known as the Innocents, and the informed minority known as the Mafia. However, because this game is based off Homestuck, expect a lot of twists and turns and shenanigans to happen.

The game has two phases, day and night. On the night phase, the thread will be considered "locked" and no one can reply in the thread. The Mafias, however, can talk in PM to decide who gets killed in that night. On the day phase, the innocents that the mafias chose to kill will be announced, and the innocents try to think who is a mafia. Of course that would be too easy, so the mafia can join in and try to sway their judgements. In this phase, everyone votes as to who will be lynched for that day, and after that, their alignment would be revealed and the night phase starts again.

The roles are randomly assigned to each member, and most of you, if not all, have special abilities, called Night Actions. They are basically powers that can help or hinder your team. They may able to inspect your alignment, kill one player, save one player, etc etc.

The game will start once I have sent in all of the PMs regarding your role in this game.​

BACKGROUND​

arachnidsGrip began trolling the game!

AG: oh my gooooooood aradia, you really did mess the timeline up here to the point it stopped working
    AG: figures, never let a dead girl destroy a sta8le timeline
    AG: well, i'm here now, and i guess the first thing we need to do is restart this shit 8ack up, and i'll make sure i'd 8e the head honcho this time........ >::::)

I looked upon the completely wrecked state of the timeline wherein the battle of The Felt and the Midnight Crew once held. No one knew who won that battle, but who cares at this point. I went to the center of the place where a construct that is shaped like a phonograph stood still. A huge vinyl record sat still, undamaged, unlike the timeline. I took out Echidna's needle, and placed it on the phonograph and let it spin. The construct then started glowing and went up to the sky.

A scratch has been initiated.

Back at the start of the timeline, where The Felt and the Midnight Crew were beginning to fight, I arrived along with a treasure chest full of my friends and items, which would make this reboot much more exciting and different from the first one...​

FEATURES​

Every phase, Vriska Serket, which is played by Davepetasprite^2, will give out a gun, a vest, a crystal, and a bread to 4 players.

There are three main status effects that you must be familiar with.

Healthy: This is considered to be your normal state. If hit by a weapon, you will start Bleeding. If hit by a mind controlling device, you will descend into Madness. If you are Bleeding or descended into Madness, you may use a healing apparatus to bring you back up to Healthy status.

Bleeding: If hit by a weapon once when Healthy, you will start Bleeding. If hit by another weapon, you will die. This does not mean that you will die in a determining number of phases. It just means that you are susceptible to weapons. You may use a healing apparatus to bring you back up to Healthy status.

Madness: If hit by a mind-controlling device once when Healthy, you will descend into Madness. If hit by another mind-controlling device, you will die. Under this influence, you will speak in gibberish, until you are healthy again. You may use a healing apparatus to bring you back up to Healthy status.​

You may gift items that you have to anyone in the game. Use [GIVE [item]] username and send it to the GM via PM.

There are 15 Felt roles, 4 Midnight Crew roles, 8 Troll roles, 8 Kids roles, and 8 third party roles, made for the game. However, only 6 Felt roles, 4 Midnight Crew roles, 4 Troll roles, 4 Kids roles, and 2 third party roles, are going to be used in the game. This adds in the challenge on what roles that are actually in the game.

Both The Felt and the Midnight Crew are considered to be the Mafia. However, The Felt is the uninformed majority, and the Midnight Crew is the informed minority. The Trolls and the Kids are considered to be the Innocents, but by Night 2, they can choose which side will they support. The majority after Night 2, will then be considered the Innocents, and the minority after Night 2, will then be considered the Mafia.

For The Felt to win, every Midnight Crew and Midnight Crew-aligned Trolls or Kids must die.

For the Midnight Crew to win, every Felt and Felt-aligned Trolls or Kids must die.

For the Trolls and Kids to win, they must reach Night 2, and select a side to align. Once a side has been selected, they win with their own side.​

RULES​

All PokeCommunity Rules and Underground Guidelines apply here.
    All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Missing two votes will remove you from the game.
    All actions must be sent to the GM by PM or Skype.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    Use [kill] username or the like to confirm your vote.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

THE FELT​

Itchy - FAST FORWARD

They are freaking fast. It's pretty hard to hit them using weapons. They can pretty much escape almost anything, as long as they aren't tired yet.​

Doze - SLOW DOWN

They are just as slow as the two GMs who run this game series. They cannot be fazed, and they are pretty wrapped with their items.​

Trace - PAST TRAIL

They can see what the dead people had been doing before they died. Probably.​

Clover - RIDDLE

Cheeky lad. They always get the best luck in knowing who's who... But of course, there's always a catch to it.​

Fin - FUTURE TRAIL

They look like some kind of demented werewolf. Probably because they know where you'll go before you go there.​

Die - VOODOO DOLL

Their voodoo doll can do so much miracles in exchange for sufferings.​

Crowbar - CROWBAR

Their crowbar is a special item. You can use it to break stuff... I think.​

Snowman - OMNIPOTENCE

Okay, this bitch is dangerous. DO NOT GET ON HER BAD SIDE. EVER.​

Stitch - EFFIGY

They can do more than fix your suits, which are usually riddled with bullet holes.​

Sawbuck - TELEPORT

They are fucking hard to kill. Trust me, you need like a ton of weapons to even kill this dude off.​

Matchsticks - FIRE ESCAPE

The Felt's resident firefighter. Pretty handy when there are fires running amok.​

Eggs - EGG TIMER

ANNOYING. Do not let their egg timer count down to zero, or you're gonna have a bad time.​

Biscuits - OVEN

ALSO ANNOYING. Their oven though is pretty sturdy... Almost like a prison cell, if you ask me.​

Quarters - COIN

Their coin is full of body switching majykks. Stay alert.​

Cans - CLOCK

They can literally punch you out till next week. Good luck catching up to what is happening.​

MIDNIGHT CREW​

Spades Slick - NOIR VEST and BURN

The leader of the Midnight Crew. He loves starting shitstorms that will guarantee will make you curse.​

Diamonds Droog - DIGNITARIAN GUN and CURSE

The cool and collected member of the Midnight Crew. He is smart and has some majykks up his sleeve.​

Clubs Deuce - DROLL CRYSTAL and DISGUISE

The lucky dunce of the Midnight Crew. No one knows how he can escape some dangerous situations unharmed. I call bullshit.​

Hearts Boxcar - BRUTE BREAD and KNOCKOUT

The strongman of the Midnight Crew. You're screwed if you get targeted by him.​

THE TROLLS​

Aradia Megido - Maid of Time

She can control time. What else do you need to know?​

Tavros Nitram - Page of Breath

A total loser. However, he has some connection with the dead folks.​

Sollux Captor - Mage of Doom

He's a douche. He'd probably salt too when he gets killed off.​

Karkat Vantas - Knight of Blood

HE'S LOUD AS FUCK. YOU'D KNOW IT'S HIM JUST BY THE VOICE.​

Nepeta Leijon - Rogue of Heart

She's a loving and gentle creature. But she's also a cat. Beware of dem cats.​

Kanaya Maryam - Sylph of Space

She's the mom of the group. She's pretty overprotective of everyone.​

Terezi Pyrope - Seer of Mind

She's a real investigator. I'm pretty sure you know what she does.​

Equius Zahhak - Heir of Void

Oh look, another STRONG guy.​

THE KIDS​

John Egbert - Heir of Breath

Certified Prankster, and Retcon Trainee. He's kinda funny, but not really. Okay maybe a little.​

Rose Lalonde - Seer of Light

A mysterious chick with a fantasy on the Horrorterrors. Maybe she can guide you somewhere.​

Dave Strider - Knight of Time

The cool guy. He'll most definitely protect you from the stupidity this game is going to get.​

Jade Harley - Witch of Space

She's an omniscient dogwitch. She probably knows everything, and can curse you with stuff.​

Jane Crocker - Maid of Life

She makes the best cookies. Although, she does have a fair share of bad ones too.​

Roxy Lalonde - Rogue of Void

She's a drunkard. But, who knows? She might have an item you need.​

Dirk Strider - Prince of Heart

He's cool. So cool, he can see if you have pure intentions or not.​

Jake English - Page of Hope

DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT!​

THIRD PARTY​

Andrew Hussie

The Creator of Homestuck. The only god. Lover of Horses. His words are law. If he hates you, git gud.​

Davepetasprite^2

Just seeing this majestic and lovely creature fills you with DETERMINATION.​

Gamzee Makara

HE'S A GENOCIDAL CLOWN. HONK.​

Eridan Ampora

Fuck this guy. Everyone hates him.​

Feferi Peixes

A disciple of Gl'bgolyb. Her words are strong, and can easily sway anyone.​

Lord English

He is already here.​

Caliborn & Calliope

Yes, they are one and the same. Call it bipolar, I call it, dangerous.​

Ms. Paint

She ain't dangerous... unless she finds her true love...​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    gimmepie as Jade Harley [N0]
    Etherion as Nepeta Leijon [D1]
    Nuclear Chicken as Cans [D3]
    CatmanDaTrainer as Terezi Pyrope [N3]
    Nuclear Chicken as Cans [D4]
    Lost as Sawbuck [D4]
    Zehn as Trace [D5]
    Candy as Die [D5]
    KetsuekiR as Karkat Vantas [D5]
    Rowlet as Clubs Deuce [D5]
    Luzu as Jake English [D5]
    Ethereal Wizard as Diamonds Droog [N5]
    Desinishon as Dave Strider [D6]
    Johnny as Sollux Captor [N6]
    jdthebud as Hearts Boxcar [D7]
    Omicron as Feferi Peixes
    Alex Kaz as John Egbert
    Superjolt as Spades Slick
    honey as Stitch
    Nina as Davepetasprite^2
    Bardothren as Quarters

Opening Post
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three
    Day Four
    Night Four
    Day Five
    Night Five
    Day Six
    Night Six
    Day Seven
    Epilogue

Last edited by a moderator:

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Count me in! (last one for me until I finish a game :P)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • We only need two more peeps for us to start. Once we get our two peeps, I'll be sending out roles and the first 4 people who would be getting their items :)

Back