• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • DELPHOX'S FIERY ESCAPE - LEADERBOARD
    LEGENDCHU - Yes, beat my highest score a while ago ^^ (coz PC was down, nothing else to do), but would still like to keep it secret ;)
    Dedenne1 - 26,156
    AlolaMaster (Komala) - 25,488
    Espeonica - 22,914
    5. Forever
    - ????

STILL TO PLAY
    Caite-chan, Cakesu, DyingWillFlareon, GreenLegend56, Master Snowy, NeonJelly13 & Your Everyday Ghost

I can't even find the link for the group chat anymore and I'm not about to go through 200+ pages to find it.
    Here ya go, Caite-chan! :D
    The link for the group chat: https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=38
    The Group Chat ids were sent to everyone personally via PM, not posted here.

Anyways, the id is in the Post above, thnx Espeonica :).

The rest of u, who haven't played yet, I'm going to extend the time a bit, so better get a score in, especially those in the Danger Zone.

Pika Pika :chu:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Here's mine.

Spoiler:

And it sucks.

Years
  • I beat the game ^^ (I didn't notice that the button said "Play Again" and not "Continue", so I played again and got an immediate game over to see my score).
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    It works now

But now that you completely destroyed me in points total, I have to play that game again ;-; that music will never leave my head!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • And thats why i played just like fire in the background instead xD

Years
  • I practically grew up playing games like Atari Breakout, and this is really similar to it :S.
    The game seems really gimmicky, though. And the last area in the game is super easy, since everything explodes.

If you guys can make it past the Glacier Zone, then you don't need to worry. The beginning is probably the hardest part of the whole thing.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • I got greedy and tried to beat it again

Also ignore Itunes on the right, My PC and its two monitors have disagreements sometimes and I didn't crop the 2nd screen when doing the old print screen, paste into ms paint haha

Spoiler:

Back