• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • I think I gave u guys more than enough time, so the Challenge ends here.

DELPHOX'S FIERY ESCAPE - LEADERBOARD

LEGENDCHU - 55,334
    GreenLegend56 - 53,464
    3. NeonJelly13 - 46,805
    4. AlolaMaster (Komala) - 31,065

Forever
    Dedenne1 - 26,156
    Espeonica - 22,914
    Your Everyday Ghost - 21,418
    9. Cakesu - 19,723
    10. CutieWillFlareon (aka DyingWillFlareon)

DID NOT PLAY - Caite-chan & Master Snowy

And so, urs truly, LegendChu, wins this Challenge, a big round of applause please {XD}

GreenLegend56, congratulations, u are Safe From Elimination, as are CutieWillFlareon, NeonJelly13, Espeonica & AlolaMaster.

The people in the Danger Zone are - Caite-Chan, Cakesu, Dedenne1, Forever, Master Snowy & Your EverydayGhost.

So if u guys are ready, I wouldn't want to waste time, should I just announce Tribal Council as well?

P.S. - Master Snowy may not be able to take part in the Event any further, due to personal reasons, not confirmed as of yet, but seems so :(.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Aww Snowy

I wish i coulda gotten a better score but I couldnt make it oast ocean zone...
    I guess Im ready for tribal consoul whenever eevryone else is(althoigh a pm would still be really appreciated)

unrelatwd-guys make him stop calling me that

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL #9

Okay guys, I'll make the announcement, coz we need to get things going. U guys can start Voting, whenever u want to.

Here's a reminder of Members, who are SAFE from Elimination - GreenLegend56, CutieWillFlareon ^_^ (DyingWillFlareon), NeonJelly13, Espeonica & AlolaMaster.

U CANNOT Vote against any of them, everybody else is fair game.

Here are Members, who are in the Danger Zone, i.e. u CAN Vote against them - Caite-Chan, Cakesu, Dedenne1, Forever, Master Snowy & Your EverydayGhost.

As with last time, there are gonna be TWO Eliminations this time as well & both Eliminated Members, will become Jury Members.

Plz Vote this way:-

USER NAME:-
    VOTING AGAINST (Name of TWO Members u want to Eliminate):-

P.S. - Master Snowy has not confirmed that she's leaving, so u CAN Vote against her :(.

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    USER NAME:- AlolaMaster
    VOTING AGAINST:- Master Snowy and Cakesu

yeah ok I don't mind changing my vote to snowy if she really wants to leave.

and no offense, Cakesu.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    USER NAME:- Caite-chan
    VOTING AGAINST (Name of TWO Members u want to Eliminate):- Master Snowy & Dedenne1

I was having internet issues all yesterday and could only get on my phone and I wouldn't have been able to play it on my phone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    USER NAME: Forever
    VOTING AGAINST: Caite-chan, Cakesu

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Just mentioning I love that all of the remaining ex-Flares have immunity. We'll outnumber you plebs soon.

I voted for Cakesu instead of Caite-Chan though since I think it would be too soon to boot the last ex-Rocket. That would be like the end of an era or something right?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL #9 VOTE COUNT

Master Snowy - 5 Votes (CutieWillFlareon, AlolaMaster, Caite-chan, Your Everyday Ghost, NeonJelly13)
    Cakesu - 4 Votes (AlolaMaster, Your Everyday Ghost, Forever, GreenLegend)
    Dedenne1 - 3 Votes (CutieWillFlareon, Caite-chan, Cakesu)
    Caite-chan - 3 Votes (NeonJelly13, Forever, GreenLegend)
    Forever - 1 Vote (Cakesu)

STILL TO VOTE - Dedenne1, Espeonica & Master Snowy

Assuming that Master Snowy may not Vote, everything now depends on who Dedenne & Espeonica will Vote against, crucial decision there, both of u, think before u Vote >_>.

Just mentioning I love that all of the remaining ex-Flares have immunity. We'll outnumber you plebs soon.

I voted for Cakesu instead of Caite-Chan though since I think it would be too soon to boot the last ex-Rocket. That would be like the end of an era or something right?
    Let me stir the pot here a bit. Would it be better to have friends/ex-Tribemates, who u know will Vote for u to win, in the Jury or have them competing against u for the top spot, where neither of u will be sure if u'll get the other Jury Votes or not >:) >:).

Also, I may have a very big surprise for u guys, which might come before results for this Tribal Council are declared, or it might come after the Tribal Council, or it might not arrive at all, hehehehe >:) >:).

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    USER NAME:- Espeonica
    VOTING AGAINST:- Master Snowy & Cakesu

I spoke to Snowy & she will not be coming back & voting for sure... So I guess that just leaves Dedenne.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • USER NAME:- Dedenne1
    VOTING AGAINST:- Caite Chan & Cakesu

Sorry about the wait but had to make sure i was voting right ;)

And yes sadly Snowy has officially left PC and left the event ):

Back