• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lego Video games

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
So as a kid I LOVED the Lego video games: I played Lego Batman, Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Harry Potter. I could be forgetting something.

Anyways, I decided to buy Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on steam today and I am loving it so far!!! It runs really well and is very fun. Its easier than I remember, but at least I can unlock all of the cool characters easier.

So the point of the thread is to discuss the Lego video games. Have you played them? Which ones? What is your favorite? Do you like the play style?

...and if you had to choose some TV show or franchise to be a Lego game what would it be and why?

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
When they make a fully dedicated Doctor Who LEGO game, that's when I'll join the LEGO game parade.

Years
I've played just about every Lego game since Lego Star Wars! Easily the most fun co-op games I've played. While I do think that the games are a bit easy, that doesn't stop them from being any less fun in my opinion. I was (still am) a HUGE Star Wars fan, and Lego Star Wars was probably my favorite game for PS2 for a few years. I loved experiencing the 'Lego version' of the Star Wars plots as told through the dialogue-less cutscenes, and I really loved unlocking new characters (Sith characters were the best).

When you complete the game though, and I mean 100% it, I get that feeling like "ok what else is there to do". So the replayability isn't there for me once everything is done, but the journey to get there is so much fun.

Years
I have a soft spot for the Lego games. I actually just picked up Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 on Steam a couple days ago. They are so relaxing, simple, and polished. They remind me of simpler times.

I love playing with Legos in real life, so mix that into a video game based off some of my favorite films (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc.), throw in some comedy and you've got yourself a deal. I'm buying.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
My daughter and I love the Marvel ones. She is 5 and it is not easy to find good games for her (especially on PS4)...but Superheroes and Avengers are a great combination of action and puzzles. We tried also The Hobbit, which is really nice but too complex (we have to wait 2-3 years. I guess).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I played Lego PotC and Indiana Jones with my stepdad and brother. We spent a long time 100%-ing them and it was extremely enjoyable- I really don't play many relaxing co-op games like that much. They were well-done and I would absolutely replay them any time~

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
OMG I love the lego games. I have a lot of them such as star wars, marvel, Harry Potter, etc. My favorite is the lego star wars. When I was little, my sister and I would play the game and make our characters break using a light Saber haha.

Back