• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Ah, so you're mainly into hacking, huh? I've never really gotten into that kind of stuff, but I know a lot of people who are and I always thought what everyone makes is so cool! I do hang out on the showdown server sometimes for battling- everyone there is pretty nice too. :D I hope you dive right into everything that interests you!

Years
  • Hi there Sam and welcome to PC. ^^ ROM hacking's big here and I always do admire people who make fangames since it takes so much time and effort. Guessing you want to start your own project sometime?

Have fun and see you around. B]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

Well, we're excited on having you too! Welcome, welcome to the forums! Hacks is sure popular in this forum, so, feel free to check them out, as well as anything else that catches your eye, yeah?

Hello everyone!

And have a good day! Love to hear from you again real soon!

Back