• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you wanted to like more

Yukari

I wanted to love this game so bad. It really looked like it would be everything I could want in a game and it looked like I could have days upon days of fun with it.

But I've never been able to get into it. :/ When I play I usually have fun but I've never been able to get very far in it at all or play for that long.

Years
I'm in the same boat as Naku when it comes to Fallout 4. Every time I start it up I have the urge to play Skyrim instead and then I lose motivation to play and stop. I've made it about halfway through the game now (I think), but I haven't played it for a while and I would like to go back sometime to finish it. I really with the framerate was better, because then I would probably have no problems playing it through. Current gen games with low framerates are admittedly hard for me to enjoy fully.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mafia 3. Not because it is locked at 30fps, and has technical bugs a-plenty, but just because it is... well... Meh so far.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Terraria. my bf and his friend want me to play with them, but i just can't get really into the game. it kind of confuses me. i just need help playing it i think haha.

Years
Terraria. my bf and his friend want me to play with them, but i just can't get really into the game. it kind of confuses me. i just need help playing it i think haha.

Terraria is a pretty good game, actually. Despite it being 2D I feel it has loads more content than Minecraft ever did. I'd give it another shot. It has plenty of humour in it as well. I bought the game three times, so if that tells you anything...

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. I really wanted to enjoy the game, but the crushing realization that it uses an awful level scaling system set in really fast. It doesn't make you feel like you're getting any better or stronger, and it takes at least (for me) 3 turns using 2 units to kill one unit. To me, it's one long grind after another, leaving a single battle to drag out over an hour or more. If I wanted to play an hour long battle, I'd play a table top game with dice.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I also have to jump on the Fallout 4 bandwagon. It probably doesn't help that my fiance only allowed me to use his PS4 for one month in order to play it. I just remember getting autosaved right before I died from a radioactive storm, and every time I respawn I just die. I had to restart the game, and the same thing happened again. I think that was a sign that I should not play realistic overworld games...

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
The Phantom Pain.

Seriously, I've been waiting years for the last Big Boss outing from the MG franchise and what we got was a mess. I tried really hard to like it, really hard to look past Quiet's awful design and Ocelot's awful, bland characterization but I just can't. The game is outright bad. Some bits are amazing, almost series highlights but the overall package is at a push a very low 5/10

Back