• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody :)

Leave This Blank

[Leave this blank]
Years
  • Hi guys, I'm new here and wish to get along with everyone 😊
    I'm just trying to play along with some Pokemon ROM Hacks during their Beta Stage so I hope I can learn from everyone since I don't know a lot actually... And can somebody please teach me about EVs and IVs? Please!!! 😁

[Leave This Blank]*^O^*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi guys, I'm new here and wish to get along with everyone 😊
    I'm just trying to play along with some Pokemon ROM Hacks during their Beta Stage so I hope I can learn from everyone since I don't know a lot actually... And can somebody please teach me about EVs and IVs? Please!!! 😁

[Leave This Blank]*^O^*
    Hi! Fun username you chose~ I'm not super well up on EV/IV stuff, but there are plenty of resources in our Battling & Team Building section! I've browsed it occasionally. :D Feel free to ask any kinds of questions if you get lost on something!

Trainer 766

Hi guys, I'm new here and wish to get along with everyone 😊

[Leave This Blank]*^O^*

Be sure to check out Hack Studios!MAybe you will find oyur favourite hacks there.EIther in the sideshow showcase or the other one.

Years
  • ROM hacks are popular so you'll have a lot to try, I'm a fan of the older ones since those are what brought me to PC.. things like Shiny Gold and Flora Sky among others. Tons of good memories, I'd like to replay at some point.

Nice to meet you and welcome, Blank. n-n Good luck learning about EVs/IVs and the like also, they're much easier to learn nowadays since with gen VI games they became more accessible and less of a pain to do lol. Hope you'll enjoy posting around!

Years
  • Great! Another member joins the ranks! I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of things to look at here, so take your time. I'm always looking for friends here, so you're welcome to stop by and say hello anytime!

Back