• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Linyit

yaaay :3
Years
  • Hello

I'm new to this community. The first pokemon game I ever played was yellow and after that I played the other games until generation 4. I also like fan made pokemon games or rom hacks. (So I kinda know the pokemon of the next generations, I guess)

Other than that I'm mostly here to get infos about updates(pokemon go etc.) and hope we'll get along :pink_boogie:

That's all :bandit:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! So, do you think you'll ever play the later generations or are you just not that interested in them?

Linyit

Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! So, do you think you'll ever play the later generations or are you just not that interested in them?

Thanks! :) And nice to meet you!

Yes, I want to play the newer games someday, but currently I'm more interested in hacks, so I think it'll have to wait a bit. I'd have to catch up a lot with all the new pokemon games coming out, though :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thanks! :) And nice to meet you!

Yes, I want to play the newer games someday, but currently I'm more interested in hacks, so I think it'll have to wait a bit. I'd have to catch up a lot with all the new pokemon games coming out, though :)
    Well, it's not that big of a deal if you don't tbh! I know I'm the kind of person who loves to play things in order but y'know it really doesn't matter with Pokémon haha. I hope you find some good hacks to play, too!

Years
  • Hey there! I'm sure we'll get along just great! I'm new here as well, and I'd love to be pals with all the new members! Stick around, I'm sure we'll make it worth your while!

Years
  • I love the older and newer Pokémon games alike.. but you're right that the ROM hacks are amazing also, even though I'm not up to date with the new ones ha. Welcome Linyit! Lovely to have you. ^^ I hope you'll have a good time posting, this is a big forum so if you ever get lost feel free to ask the staff.

Linyit

Years
  • Well, it's not that big of a deal if you don't tbh! I know I'm the kind of person who loves to play things in order but y'know it really doesn't matter with Pokémon haha. I hope you find some good hacks to play, too!

I would not want to miss out on all the games tbh :) True, with Pokemon it doesn't matter that much. I find most hacks good, unless they're really buggy.

I love the older and newer Pokémon games alike.. but you're right that the ROM hacks are amazing also, even though I'm not up to date with the new ones ha. Welcome Linyit! Lovely to have you. ^^ I hope you'll have a good time posting, this is a big forum so if you ever get lost feel free to ask the staff.

I see. I'm not that up to date, either. Just like to play hacks which I find interesting. Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! :)

Hey there! I'm sure we'll get along just great! I'm new here as well, and I'd love to be pals with all the new members! Stick around, I'm sure we'll make it worth your while!

We sure can be pals, fellow new member! I think so :)

Btw. nice to meet you all ^^

Linyit

Years
  • Hiya Linyit!! Welcome to PC! :O For me, my first Pokemon game was... well, the first one I've played was Silver version, although the first Pokemon games I've owned is Ruby, and then I got Sapphire a bit later, so Gen III has a lot of memories to me!

Out of interest Linyit, what are your thoughts about Sun and Moon, so far? Are you mostly waiting to try out the game(s) yourself and avoid spoilers and stuff? ^^ Just thought I'd ask!

Thank you, colours! :)

So you had Ruby before Silver, but played Silver first. Why is that and did you play any games of Gen I?

Gen III also has a lot of memories to me, making it the generation I liked best so far. The funny thing is, until now I only had the 'extra' edition of every generation like yellow, emerald, platinum. For the newer games there is no such a chance, I guess haha

I'm not sure what to think of Sun & Moon, yet. But I find the fire starter nice. I'm avoiding spoilers where I can and it kind of works out. I don't know anything about the newer games, except the pokemon.

Maybe I'll be back to the original games with Sun & Moon coming out, though :)

Back