• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Minecraft Server [CLOSING]

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Introducing:
    Mudkip Co. Sugar Farms!
    unknown.png

Your number ONE stop for sugar cane, sugar, paper, ect.
    Our new price is 1 stack sugar cane for 1 iron.

PSA: I've destroyed most of the sugar cane around spawn, so if you want sugar, you need to pay >:D
    Or look harder then me.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Good news everyone, I managed to get some sugar cane my first day on the server before Bluebear took it all, so soon you can have all the sugar cane you want absolutely free once I get an area set up. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Nice map! Y'all gonna seriously take over 20% of the land with a kingdom tho? lmao

also whats up with that QR code lookin area?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We got people using creative mode, eh? Kind of ruins the spirit if people in high places can just build whatever they want with no oversight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The only person that has access to creative mode is Austin and I think it's perfectly fair for him to play in it since he you know. Pays for the server.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The only person that has access to creative mode is Austin and I think it's perfectly fair for him to play in it since he you know. Pays for the server.

If it's for the good of the server, like the spawn area, sure. But a massive off-site castle? Nah. That's abuse.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • He is very kindly owning and operating this server, paying his own money with zero compensation, for the benefit of the community. Calling it "abuse" is ridiculous.

Back