• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One-Word-Off Video Games

User19sq

Inspired by @midnight's similar themes from its Hashtag Wars game~!

Be funny! Post a video game title that's had only one word changed! Keep in mind that the giggling 12-year-old in us may come out for this, so if it's explicitly bad, do try to use spoiler tags. I'll go first, with a light-hearted one:

Pokémon Moooooooooooo

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Call of Duty: Black Cops

Would be better if I could change more words though and finish the memememe

User19sq

Super Mario Lopez 3. I'd totally play that. XDDDDD

Borderlands? More like Borderplans ohohoho! I'm sorry.
And who do you propose would pay for that? Wrong! Wrong! XDDDDD
Call of Duty: Black Cops

Would be better if I could change more words though and finish the memememe

You mean:
Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Super Mario Lopez 3. I'd totally play that. XDDDDD

And who do you propose would pay for that? Wrong! Wrong! XDDDDD

You mean:
Spoiler:

Yes. That is exactly what I was referencing but thread rules say I get one word to change so rip

User19sq

Yes. That is exactly what I was referencing but thread rules say I get one word to change so rip

But nothing says you can't hyperlink or post the images themselves. XD;;;

Also: Minekampf... -w-

Years
Assassin's Creed? I'm more interested in the Assassin's Mead ohohohoho!

Minecraft? Why not MineKampf? (sorry,sorry,sorry)

Maybe I'm not cut out for this.

User19sq

Assassin's Creed? I'm more interested in the Assassin's Mead ohohohoho!

Minecraft? Why not MineKampf? (sorry,sorry,sorry)

Maybe I'm not cut out for this.

I'm interested in Ass Creed.

I went back to fix it before you posted. XD

And patience, young one. Practice makes perfect.

Years
Final Fight? Final Bite is more like it. Can't get enough of that turkey from them trashcans.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Trix (Silly Rabbit)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriarchy

Duke Nukem Apology

Trombone Hero

Kirby: Firing Squad

FarPie 3

Spoiler:

User19sq

Assassin's Steed. I hear he's amazing. Give it a lick...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Doom Nukem because that's totally an original crossover and both Doomguy and Duke have exchanged verbal jabs at each other. Except that unlike Doomguy, Duke Nukem doesn't have a sh**ty attempt at reviving an FPS franchise. Doomguy on the other hand, obviously 2016 was made better because of him. But you all already know that.

League of Fighters because other than it being my 2nd attempt for EDGE, its actually a fighting game spinoff based on League of Legends and its a totally awesome spinoff that should continue to be in development and be released for everyone to play if Action-RTS isn't their cup of tea.

Call of Battlefield because even though DOOM 2016 and Shadow Warrior 2 have proven that the whole modern military shooter theme has already faced the facts that a great FPS should not try to be Call of Booty, Modern Military Shooters still continue to be a thing because of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Then again, I do legitimately like Battlefield 1, and I'm about to get my copy of Call of Duty: INFINITE WARFARE Legacy Edition so i have TWO GAMES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE, and Modern Warfare Remastered cannot be played without INFINITE WARFAREEEEEEE.

Titancucked 2 because EA pretty much cucked its own title by releasing Titanfall 2 within the same time period that Battlefield 1 (Also EA published) and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is at. Obviously Titanfall 2 isn't selling well when pitted against those Militeery shooter Jugglenuts, so EA pretty much just cucked Respawn Entertainment out of those precious $$$$$$$ but sadly, Titanfall 2 is actually a pretty good game. Please play it! I beg of you. Rem and I are begging of you. Titanfall 2 is actually a decent game and I'm actually dead serious on that.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Pokémon Omega Gooby, pls.

Heroes of the Morm. "Did you guys hear about the new hero, Mitt Romney?"

Super Smash Bros. Bawl. Pretty much.

Years
Grrr I thought I was going to be insensitivity creative by coming up with Minekampf before opening the thread.

How about instead of Furi, it's Furry.
Spoiler:

Back