• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member with a question

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Hey everyone name is LoyalTraitor
    So I joined to get some help from people who know more than me. I figured before I went and posted I would put it up here so I wasn't getting yelled at for putting in the wrong section. My question is unique to me so I know there isn't a thread already going. So with that, I just want to know which forum to post my question,

I have a team that I built bred and ev trained I know it needs a lot of work and am looking for suggestions seeing as I'm new to competitive battles (not new to pokemon, started with Blue and have played most gens since)
    I'm also lost on my 6th pokemon choice so I need some assistance in that and if I can make improvements with different pokemon.

Just need to know where to post guys

Edit* posted my question heres the link guys
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9475896#post9475896

Thanks!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there LoyalTraitor, welcome to PC! We're glad to have you with us.

In terms of your question, try posting in Battling & Team Building. That is where most competitive related Pokemon question go. We also have a Battle Server which you can find here. There you are able to test your teams before hand with other members on the sever.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Years
    As stated by those before me, the battling section is your safest bet! Feel free to VM me or anyone else your questions and I'm sure we can help you out any way that we possibly can! Thanks for joining our forum and we hope you stay awhile!

Back