• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Voxel! It's a pleasure to meet you. I don't text as much as I did when I was a teenager, but I sure do enjoy playing games on my phone. Are you excited for Sun and Moon? We here at PC are super excited for the release! Any particular reason you join PC? Any section in particular?

Years
    Hi Voxel, welcome to PC and nice to meet you. n n

Ha I don't text much but I do play a lot of phone apps. Our poor fingers. ='( How long've you been a Pokémon fan otherwise? Any reason you joined PC in particular??

I joined PC because I like Pokemon.
    Our poor fingers.
    I have been a Pokemon fan for 5 years.

Years
    Welcome to PC, Voxel! It's a pleasure to meet you. I don't text as much as I did when I was a teenager, but I sure do enjoy playing games on my phone. Are you excited for Sun and Moon? We here at PC are super excited for the release! Any particular reason you join PC? Any section in particular?

I'm no teenager. I'm exited for Sun and Moon. I joined it because of Sun/Moon.

Years
    Heyy there Voxel, nice to meet you! welcome to PC.

Oh, that's not a problem. You don't need to write a wall of text, haha. How did you came across PC? which is your favorite Pokemon game? hope you don't mind me asking.

I'll be here to help if you ever need anything, same with any staff member!

I got to know about PC because of Pokemon Obsidian. My favorite game is Pokemon Emerald. I also like to play X and Y. I don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    hello i m also new here. can anyone mind me explaining the battle thing? i dont seem to understand it.........please help

Years
    Welcome to the community! I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to know why texting is difficult or why it causes pain. I've been typing for, well, forever. I even had a Jameson Typewriter at some point (I think it was Jameson...) and I've been around to see how keyboards and other things have evolved. Meh. Welcome to the community!

hello i m also new here. can anyone mind me explaining the battle thing? i dont seem to understand it.........please help

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. The battle server or battling using friendcodes? If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to direct them to Wolf. Anyways, welcome to the community!

Back