• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Alright guys, time for the Next Challenge. I'll announce the Challenge in a while, before that I want u guys to understand it.

We are gonna do a Collaborate a story Challenge, based on this Game:-

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345970

Have look at it & understand what u have to do. Most Rules will be the same, plus a few additional rules. I'll reveal all that, when the actual Challenge is put up, which will be in a few hours time.

Also, since Aquacorde & Nidoking were chosen the Most dedicated Members of their respective teams, their advantage is that the next time their teams face Elimination, they will be safe.

But Nidoking, for u, that's subject to change. Keep reading buddy ol' pal >:).

Now let's get to Team Sun's disadvantages:-

1. Since Flare & UltimateUmbreon didn't Vote, both of them will have to face a :-

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Speed Bump Challenge (for DyingWillFlareon & UltimateUmbreon)

Make 10 Posts on Pokemon General

The Rules:-

a) Make one Master Post & Post all ten links on the same Post.
    b) U cannot make more that 1 Post, on the same Thread.

Unless Flare & U2 complete the Speed Bump, Team Sun's Challenge will not count as completed.

2. If Team Sun doesn't win the Next Challenge:-

a) The Winning Team gets to eliminate one of their Members.
    b) Nidoking loses the advantage he is supposed to get for being most dedicated Member.
    c) None of the Team Sun Members can participate in the upcoming Special Challenge for the Express Pass & Salvage Pass, i.e. they will lose their opportunity to earn one of those Special Passes.
    d) UltimateUmbreon will always be safe from Elimination till the teams are merged. {XD}

So what did u say Nidoking "silly" disadvantages eh >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Wait what, a story challenge? o_O

Ah crap, I think I've just regretted my life choice.
    Watchog is still attractive af, can't deny with that.

d

Nah that should be easy. Those are some weaksauce disadvantages too, so we got this.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alrighto pplz, get ready for ur next Challenge. Pit Stop is Pokemon Trivia again.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Hopefully at least some of u read the Example Thread & understand what u gotta do. If u haven't done that do so now, discuss in ur GCs if u want & then start Posting.

So here we go.

Challenge #9 - INTERSECTION CHALLENGE

Collaborate A Story

TEAM SPARKLING PIKACHUS - Pikachu is very happy because....

TEAM SUN - Solrock is very happy because....

TEAM MOON - Lunatone is very happy because....

Basically, I'll start a separate story for each Team & ur Team Members have to add five words each, to continue the story.

Here are all the Rules in detail:-

1. I will start off a story & each following post, has to extend the story by 5 words, remember, ONLY 5 Words.
    2. Every Team has been given a different story to add to, so make sure u continue ur own Team's story & from where ur last Team Member to Post left off.
    3. Remember to copy-paste the whole of the current story before adding ur 5 words.
    4. Again, add ONLY 5 words to ur Post & bold it, so that it stands out!
    5. U can add punctuation marks whenever u want, they won't count as words.
    6. Emoticons are not allowed.

Other Rules:-

1. The total length of the story has to be exactly 100 words per Team (i.e. 20 Posts), including my Part of the story's beginning, i.e. the teams have to make 19 more Posts.
    2. Each Team Member from Every Team, has to make at least 2 Posts (of 5 Words each), to add to the Story. The rest of the Posts can be divided in any way among the Members.
    3. No Double Posting at all. If any Member Double Posts, i.e. makes two consecutive Posts, ur whole Team will be getting penalties.
    4. Nothing vulgar, obscene, inappropriate, no political or religious references & no curse words at all, or ur Team will be immediately disqualified.

Just for ur benefit, I'll give u an e.g. (from the original Game Thread), as to how this is to be done.

Spoiler:

So Teams, a creative Challenge here, should be fun I hope. Get working on it immediately {:3}.

Is that all ya got m8 :)
    Nah that should be easy. Those are some weaksauce disadvantages too, so we got this.
    Uh uh, Challenging the Host, very bad idea Nidoking -_-. What if I say that unless U2 gets all his Posts in & does his part of the Speed Bump Challenge, nobody from Team Sun is allowed to post >:)?

And even worse, what if FormalChu makes an appearance, want that torture again, hehe >:)?

Lol {XD}, don't worry, not doing that, but unless U2 takes part, its that long walk to the slaughterhouse again pal >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    So... the winner is decided by the team who created the story firstly, even if the story is a bit rushed and such?

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    Pikachu is very happy because he is meeting up with

Does the story have to have an actual ending or can it end in the middle of the story, when it reaches 100 words?

By the way hello to everyone in the other teams

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    Pikachu is very happy because he is meeting up with his friend Dedenne and Plusle, which happen to be waiting

Good, thanks. How about you, LadyLucina?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Team Sparkling Pikachus.

Pikachu is very happy because he is meeting up with his friend Dedenne and Plusle, which happen to be waiting at the playground. On the

d

Solrock is very happy because today was the day he was captured by a trainer

Back