• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bigC

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2018
    Hello guys. I'm a noon to this website, but I am experienced with Pokemon. I've been playing since Fire Red came out, I play TCG, watch the show. My favorite Pokemon is Rayquaza

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Bigc! We're glad to have you. Rayquaza is a very awesome Pokemon as well especially when it Mega Evolves. Are you hyped for Sun and Moon? Some places of the site that might be of interest to you would be Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Anime!

If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or VM. I hope to see you around the boards!

Years
  • Yo bigC, welcome welcome. o/

It'd be cool to have more participants in the Pokémon Anime and TCG forums here for sure. They're a little quiet sometimes, so it's always great seeing more involvement. I don't play the TCG personally but I really do love the card artwork and want to start collecting them more actively again. Have my whole collection from when I was a kid lol.

See you around!

Years
  • Boy, Green and Red remakes came out such a long time ago! Time sure flies, doesn't it? I'm glad you decided to pop on by and take the time to tell us a little about yourself! It's really appreciated! I hope you find everything here to your satisfaction and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Back