• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hey i joined the community because i was interested in downloading the modded games but it turns out you need to do something more than just download the mod. How exactly do we get the mod to work? Besides that I was also a pokemon fanatic (but only the early gens-1 to 4) and really enjoy playing pokemon. I wanted to get back into pokemon since i'm really bored. I play pokemon go but it's not as fun when your friends stop playing...Team Instinct ftw tho :P.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey i joined the community because i was interested in downloading the modded games but it turns out you need to do something more than just download the mod. How exactly do we get the mod to work? Besides that I was also a pokemon fanatic (but only the early gens-1 to 4) and really enjoy playing pokemon. I wanted to get back into pokemon since i'm really bored. I play pokemon go but it's not as fun when your friends stop playing...Team Instinct ftw tho :P.
    Team Mystic ftw! jk i dont even play GO anymore.

Welcome to the forums! what you are referring to is probably a ROM hack. If you scroll down our index, you will find an area called ROM Hacking. Go there for help on what it is and how you play the games! Basically you need to patch your ROM in a special procedure, and there should be a thread or two to explain it. Good luck!

Instinct ftwwww. I chose mystic but still regret it months later. x'D Yellow and electricity are where it's at. Welcome!

If you're having trouble patching the ROM hacks you can check out the patching & emulation help thread to ask questions. There's also this video guide we posted on our official PC YouTube channel showing how to patch ROM hacks. Again, if you're confused, feel free to ask in the patching & emulation thread I linked above! Much luck and have a lovely time ~ [:

Years
    Alright! Welcome to our community! There are always people looking for help with ROM hacks and how to play them! As Adventure pointed out, you're most likely to find the answers you're looking for in our ROM hacking section! I hope you find everything you're looking for and receive the help you need! Welcome to the community and I hope we can be friends!

Back