• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hey! This is my first time on a forum like this, so hopefully this'll be a good experience for me. I'm 22, been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out on the Gameboy and have loved it ever since. I like meeting new people, especially those who share a common interest in things I love (eg. Pokemon)
    I don't have many IRL friends who like Pokemon, so I'm hoping I can have some awesome conversations about Pokemon with some of you. :)
    Thanks for having me!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey! This is my first time on a forum like this, so hopefully this'll be a good experience for me. I'm 22, been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out on the Gameboy and have loved it ever since. I like meeting new people, especially those who share a common interest in things I love (eg. Pokemon)
    I don't have many IRL friends who like Pokemon, so I'm hoping I can have some awesome conversations about Pokemon with some of you. :)
    Thanks for having me!
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Once upon a time I too found PC when I couldn't talk pokemon with IRL people. It really is nice to have a place like this; we're not just pokemon, even, but all kinds of nice fans can be found on these forums.

Are you getting Sun or Moon now then? (:

Years
  • I've been playing Pokémon since the RB times also. Lots of good memories, glad to still be hugely into the franchise even now. You'll find many people like that here. =o Welcome! Keep posting, that way you're bound to meet other people. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to chat and I do hope we'll keep seeing you around. :D

Years
  • Hey! This is my first time on a forum like this, so hopefully this'll be a good experience for me. I'm 22, been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out on the Gameboy and have loved it ever since. I like meeting new people, especially those who share a common interest in things I love (eg. Pokemon)
    Thanks for having me!
    Well look no further! You're here! It just so happens that I enjoy talking about Pokémon and the like with several members here on the forums! If you ever feel the need to talk or have a conversation, I'm the guy to have it with!

Come on down to the ol' profile and leave me some VM or shoot me a PM and I'll definitely be able to chat whenever I have the chance! Oh, and try checking out my Soundcloud in my 'Signature' below! I haven't updated it in a couple weeks but I am still currently working on it and adding and making new stuff so keep an eye out!

Back