• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Friends!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Hello! I'm new here (as you could've guessed) and my name is Nick. My top three favorite things to enjoy in life are music, Pokemon, and Star Wars. I joined this forum hoping to take part in some good discussions about my favorite video game franchise of all time and hopefully make some new friends along the way too!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi Nick! I only moderately enjoy Star Wars, but music and Pokemon are some of my favorite things too! We've got lots of good discussions going 24/7 and tons of friends to make so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :) See you around!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I'm always ready to greet new members and help them out whenever I can, so if you have any questions or just want to chit-chat, leave me a VM or a PM and we'll have a grand old time! I'm not so much a huge fan of starwars anymore, but I am always willing to discuss Lucas' blunders in cinema ohohoho! Han shot first.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Thank you, it's nice to meet you too!

I'd have to say that my favorite is probably anything set in the Hoenn region, simply because Sapphire was the first game that I had ever played all the way through so that region is quite special to me, as sappy as that sounds, haha. But I'm hoping that Game Freak gives me a new favorite with Sun and Moon.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hey there Nick. Nice to meet you. Pokemon games are my life, you won't beleive but the only games I've been playing for the past two and a half years are the various pokemon main series games and the ROM Hacks, and I'm not bored one bit. Although I am moderately interested in Star Wars, Return of the Jedai has been my favourite movie. I'd personally love to make friends with you. See yeah around here...

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Yes and yes! I play the drums in a band, however we only have one song written so far. I'm super pumped about the amount of Star Wars films we're getting in the upcoming years.

Although I am moderately interested in Star Wars, Return of the Jedai has been my favourite movie. I'd personally love to make friends with you. See yeah around here...

Return of the Jedi is a pretty rad movie. And the feeling is mutual; I'm always open to making new friends!

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • The Name's Clues......MusicClues.

Welcome to PokeC.

I Love Music Myself. Can't Play the Drums but I Want to. I Own a Youtube for Video Game Dual Mixes. Be Sure to Check it out.
    Pokemon is Life, Man! My favorite is Pikachu.

Back