• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    I used to be a member of the PokeCommunity, but that was ages ago.

It may have been a while, but I haven't lost my love for Pokemon. I started with Red/Blue/Yellow, and have played just about every handheld version since then. I fell behind on the DS games at one point, but now I think I am all caught up and ready to tackle Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I originally wanted to start my Alolan journey on Pokemon Sun, however due to a mix-up I ended up with Pokemon Moon. Regardless of the version, I can't wait to see what the new games have to offer.

I love doing Wonder Trades, and just regular trades. I usually don't have anything special, but maybe some day!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hiya!! Welcome to PokéCommunity! ^__^ I'm curious to know how you ended up with Moon if you intended Sun haha, but either way I hope you enjoy playing the game! Go ahead and join in on the discussion in the Sun & Moon section as well as posting a travel diary if you'd like!... edit nevermind wow you already made one lmao. one step ahead of me.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Hey there Sigryn! Welcome to PC, or should I say, welcome back to PC. Although I don't know you personally, because I wasn't in here ages ago, I love your kind of people who don't give up on things, pokemon to be specific. Those were the days, the R/B/Y, when critical hits did double the normal damage, or when you didn't have to worry your pokemon's evs or ivs(not saying that competetive battling is not good). Anywho, S/M sure is amazing, isn't it? And you know, this is almost exactly what happened with me. I planned on playing Sun, but ended up with Moon due to the midnight form lycanrock!
    What about you? What aspects of the games do you like the most? Which ones of them would you love to dispose off in the garbage bin? Come, visit the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon section if you are stuck in somewhere and need help, or if you wanna write up your own experiences in Alola, or any sort of random discussion.
    See yeah around somewhere...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It may have been a while, but I haven't lost my love for Pokemon. I started with Red/Blue/Yellow, and have played just about every handheld version since then. I fell behind on the DS games at one point, but now I think I am all caught up and ready to tackle Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I originally wanted to start my Alolan journey on Pokemon Sun, however due to a mix-up I ended up with Pokemon Moon. Regardless of the version, I can't wait to see what the new games have to offer.

I love doing Wonder Trades, and just regular trades. I usually don't have anything special, but maybe some day!
    Hi Sigryn! Welcome back to PC (: I'm glad you're interested in the games again, it was sort of the same for me. The hype around S&M made me want to buy a New 3DS and play X and OR at last!

I'll get Sun when it comes out on wednesday! I hope your own journey in Moon is going well c: have you made a travel diary in our forums yet?

Years

It sounds like we'll get along loads! I also enjoy trading Pokémon and helping people out in general! What's your favourite Pokémon? Mine's Magneton! I feel like it's one of the best Electric types out there! Any Pokémon type that suits your fancy?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome (or re-welcome!). I was MIA this week due to work, hopefully I can find more time to be on here.

It sounds like we'll get along loads! I also enjoy trading Pokémon and helping people out in general! What's your favourite Pokémon? Mine's Magneton! I feel like it's one of the best Electric types out there! Any Pokémon type that suits your fancy?

That was a hard question to answer! I have tons of favorites, but I'd have to say Plusle. I can't remember why, but it's always been in my top ten.

Type wise my favorite is water, but usually the starters I choose are all fire types.

Hiya!! Welcome to PokéCommunity! ^__^ I'm curious to know how you ended up with Moon if you intended Sun haha, but either way I hope you enjoy playing the game! Go ahead and join in on the discussion in the Sun & Moon section as well as posting a travel diary if you'd like!... edit nevermind wow you already made one lmao. one step ahead of me.

Well, my friend preordered it for me, and thought I had said Moon. He offered to exchange it, but I told him it was fine. I usually get both versions at some point haha.

Hey there Sigryn! Welcome to PC, or should I say, welcome back to PC. Although I don't know you personally, because I wasn't in here ages ago, I love your kind of people who don't give up on things, pokemon to be specific. Those were the days, the R/B/Y, when critical hits did double the normal damage, or when you didn't have to worry your pokemon's evs or ivs(not saying that competetive battling is not good). Anywho, S/M sure is amazing, isn't it? And you know, this is almost exactly what happened with me. I planned on playing Sun, but ended up with Moon due to the midnight form lycanrock!
    What about you? What aspects of the games do you like the most? Which ones of them would you love to dispose off in the garbage bin? Come, visit the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon section if you are stuck in somewhere and need help, or if you wanna write up your own experiences in Alola, or any sort of random discussion.
    See yeah around somewhere...

I definitely enjoyed the simplicity of the original games! S/M might end up being my favorite games yet. I love doing trials instead of gym battles, it makes the game more interesting, and a little less repetitive. I also like being able to care for your pokemon (even though I forget to do it all the time). And not having to have an HM slave or waste moves on HMs....that is probably the best part! I wish they had thought of it sooner.

Back