• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    I'm new here and I would like to say hello. I play the tcgo, myusername is batman_00. I've played most of ruby, and I really like pokemon.

Years
  • Heyo Meister, nice to meet you! If you play TCGO you should check out our Pokémon TCG forum. I'd love seeing more participation there. [: Is Ruby the only Pokémon game you've played?? Are you going to get Sun or Moon? :O

Years
  • I'm new here and I would like to say hello. I play the tcgo, myusername is batman_00. I've played most of ruby, and I really like pokemon.
    Welcome to the Forums here Kip! I haven't really enjoyed the Generation II but I'm fine with whatever! I hope we can be friends and that if you ever have any questions, feeel free to contact me or any random MOD you stumble across! If you need any help with the Pokédex, let me know! I'm sure I can make something work!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new here and I would like to say hello. I play the tcgo, myusername is batman_00. I've played most of ruby, and I really like pokemon.
    Hello to you! Welcome to the forums (: Ruby was the second pokemon game I ever owned, and I played it to bits haha. Have you not finished it? (;

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm new here and I would like to say hello. I play the tcgo, myusername is batman_00. I've played most of ruby, and I really like pokemon.
    Hey MudkipMeister, welcome to PC.

I'm a big fan on the Gen III Games, played them over numerous times, especially Emerald & FR/LG.

So have u played any other games apart from Ruby?

Pika Pika :chu:

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
  • Hmm, Ruby. For me, it was Red, then Blue, then Yellow, then Gold, then Silver, then Ruby. Didn't get Crystal in between. I wonder why. Oh well.

Welcome to PC Forums. I'm a passionate fan myself, as well as the TCG. I even played the GameBoyColor TCG2 with Team Rocket. Not sure if you're in the know. Anyways, enjoy yourself.

Back