• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to town because of Sun & Moon

Years
    Hi there!

New guys here. Decided to start participating in an online Pokémon forum again just because of the release of Sun & Moon. The only problem is: I live in Europe and the game is released on the 23rd.. I really don't understand the point in not doing a worldwide release. Nintendo, go home, you're drunk.

Anyways, I'll see you around!

Years
    Really? I thought it dropped the same day for everyone? No? That sure sucks! Sorry. I really dig the avatar by the way! I am glad to always see new members and I hope that maybe you might check out my Soundcloud if you feel so inclined or pop on by the 'ol profile to chat me up with your own ideas!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there!

New guys here. Decided to start participating in an online Pokémon forum again just because of the release of Sun & Moon. The only problem is: I live in Europe and the game is released on the 23rd.. I really don't understand the point in not doing a worldwide release. Nintendo, go home, you're drunk.

I feel you, I'm in Europe too and the whole internet is buzzing and talking about how they're playing the new games, and here we sit and cry ;; I'm trying to stay away from as much info as possible about the games haha, but it's not easy.

Welcome to PC anyways, we have much more than pokémon to talk about while waiting (:

Years
    Ahaha yeah Europe should've gotten theirs the same day but I imagine there were complications... =( But once that date rolls around it'll be worth it. Just a little more!

Welcome Aura ~ hope you have fun here. What version/starter are you planning on choosing? =o

Thanks Sheep! Planning on getting Sun and starting with Rowlett. I've never, ever started with a grass type before (yes, not even gen 1) so this is going to be fun!

Thanks Jacket and adventure for the warm welcome! And yea, only 4 more days now though! Time rolls by so slow...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hi there!

Hey Aura-, welcome to PC.

Good to see that the Sun & Moon release is attracting a lot of new Members here.

Ya, don't know why it isn't a same day release the world over.

So have u got ur copy yet?

Pika Pika :chu:

Back