• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Spinda Appeared

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
Years
  • Hi everyone, I am not much geeky person about Pokemon but I do enjoy playing it and collect TGCs for funnies :') I do play other games such as League of Legends and World of Final Fantasy on PSV. Got any questions feel free to message me here and there!

I am not so great with introductions >~< sorry if I sound boring?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yo Spinda! Cutie avatar and signature. BD Welcome to PC.

I never played LoL, but my real name is Janna and there's a character in there named Janna which is pretty cool. People often ask me if I call myself Janna after LoL but the truth is it's my real name. x'D

This is a nice place for pretty much everyone and you certainly will have a lot to talk about. You seem like a super nice person too. Let me know if you need help or want to chat!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Yo Spinda! Cutie avatar and signature. BD Welcome to PC.

I never played LoL, but my real name is Janna and there's a character in there named Janna which is pretty cool. People often ask me if I call myself Janna after LoL but the truth is it's my real name. x'D

This is a nice place for pretty much everyone and you certainly will have a lot to talk about. You seem like a super nice person too. Let me know if you need help or want to chat!

Awwhs, thanks for the sweet welcome Janna c:
    Maybe you should give League a try, I was so against it before but then a friend of mine kinda forced me and told me to download it. So here I am being somewhat addicted to it haha xD

I will be sure to message you if anything <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I love your avatar, Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon. Also, what region do you play on League? If we're in the same region we can play together some time.

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I love your avatar, Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon. Also, what region do you play on League? If we're in the same region we can play together some time.

Thanks for the welcome! I play in NA ~

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I am not much geeky person about Pokemon but I do enjoy playing it and collect TGCs for funnies :') I do play other games such as League of Legends and World of Final Fantasy on PSV. Got any questions feel free to message me here and there!

I am not so great with introductions >~< sorry if I sound boring?
    Hey Spindastic, welcome to PC.

Introductions are never easy, but u got that part covered, so u are all good.

Hope u have a nice stay here & feel free to drop in a VM any time u want :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back