• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"All I want for Christmas, is youuuu"

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Steep, and both Tomb Raider games for the PS4, even though I have them for the XBOX One.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • One of the new razer blade pro 17in laptops

I honestly don't have any big wants until tax season comes around...

I guess I could use some new PC parts. Oh and a case door, since both hinges snapped off my former one :/

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • The whole forum has me for Christmas? People don't have to wish baby.

Anyway, Christmas hmm.

Obviously the PC parts that I need to fully optimize my sh*t and start 2017 with a bang. I'd be doing more than just plain gaming with the new computer when its fully set up (Like streaming events and even hosting PokeCom gaming events. Heck just streaming in general. I'd love to stream some of my gameplay for fun and do some videos as well, FOR YOUTUBE $$$$$$$$$$$)

Maybe just maybe i could get a PS4 as an alternative when there are guests at home. We already have a PS3 for that but obviously some kids are going to be like "PS3 only? where's my current gen consoles!"

Also, some good ole games, I'd slap in Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead since I played those before and it would be nice to play them at home.

Then for consores, well we have a PS3, and i figure that I'd just buy every PS3 game that I have not played to the fullest to some of my friends who are already selling their PS3 games for a bargain since they've already moved over to PS4 or PC.

Arsenic

Years
  • Also, some good ole games, I'd slap in Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead since I played those before and it would be nice to play them at home.

Got you in the mood to put down some rabid KPA did I?

Watch the Winter sale. I got Crysis Maximum edition (Crysis, Warhead, and wars) for $7.49 during the Autumn sale I believe. It's normally $30.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The Last Guardian is out in a couple days, and while my excitement for the game died years ago, I"ll probably pick it up if the consensus is good. My Xbox One hasn't gotten much use lately, and I did enjoy the Dead Rising games to an extent, so maybe I'll pick up the new one as well. Still on the fence on FFXV. The reviews have been decent, but so were FFXIII's, so I'm probably waiting for a price drop to get my hands on it.

November was pretty hard on my wallet, so I don't have much I want.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • One of the new razer blade pro 17in laptops

I honestly don't have any big wants until tax season comes around...

I guess I could use some new PC parts. Oh and a case door, since both hinges snapped off my former one :/

Any PC games you might be looking into though for Xmas?

Arsenic

Years
  • Any PC games you might be looking into though for Xmas?

My wallet says there aren't many, if any, left.

Now don't shoot me right away, but I actually think I want a Kinect for it's utility purposed and not for pose tracking in garrysmod

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • My wallet says there aren't many, if any, left.

Now don't shoot me right away, but I actually think I want a Kinect for it's utility purposed and not for pose tracking in garrysmod

You do realize you are talking to one of the two people on PokeCommunity who actually owns an Xbox One, and to a person who uses a Kinect on an everyday basis right (; It got a bad rap at the beginning, but it's honestly a "must have" imo

Arsenic

Years
  • You do realize you are talking to one of the two people on PokeCommunity who actually owns an Xbox One, and to a person who uses a Kinect on an everyday basis right (; It got a bad rap at the beginning, but it's honestly a "must have" imo

I got one with it too, but was a bit strapped for cash and figured it didn't have much use at the time. Regret.

Also does that mean we're the only two who own one? Must be a New England thing.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I got one with it too, but was a bit strapped for cash and figured it didn't have much use at the time. Regret.

Also does that mean we're the only two who own one? Must be a New England thing.

Haha must be; Evil Chamaleon owns one as well - the Three Musketeers!

Arsenic

Years
  • Haha must be; Evil Chamaleon owns one as well - the Three Musketeers!

I prefer a BR-55 over a musket but you guys can carry those if you want >.>

I bought myself a copy of DR4 for an early christmas present to myself and am super excited. It's getting decent review scores. It's installing right now!

Years
  • I'll be getting parts to build a REAL PC. Not too much else I really want since I am drowning in backlogs upon backlogs of games. But with 150+ Steam games and the really big and great ones that I cannot play, getting an actual PC to play them will be nice.

Back