• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola, I'm new here !

Years
    Alola ! :seduce:

I am known as Okane, and I have been catching 'em all since I have been able to read, or even before.
    My first game was Pokémon Crystal, and my first Pokémon was Totodile. I have a soft spot for the Mystery Dungeon series, and Pokémon HeartGold. I adore Johto, and my favorite Pokémon are Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Krookodile, Eelektross, Scolipede, Grovyle, Meowth, Vulpix and Hydreigon. I also enjoy hunting shinies.Even tho I'm really bad at it...

My life doesn't revolve about playing Pokémon, though. I love to draw, too. Mostly Pokémon fanart, but still. I'll show you when I'll be able to post links.

I also play other games, such as Mario, Portal, Metal Gear Solid, OFF, and others independant games.

I think that pretty much describes me. I hope to make friends here and mostly have a good time.
    See ya ! :t158:

Alola Okane! Welcome to PC. :-3

I liked the Mystery Dungeon game I played, but I've never tried the older ones which I heard were really good, nor Super Mystery Dungeon. Really should at some point since I love the concept. But boy am I stingy with money. D8 lol

Awesome that you'll be showing us your art! I'm an artist myself and would love to see it. Enjoy your time posting, and please be sure to ask if you need any help.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey there!
    Welcome here :)

You are from France? You speak french?

We have many points in common like first language (I assume you speak french), we are both totodile lovers, Crystal wasn't my first game but it is my favorite game! I am a fan of Portal too <3

If you ever need any help, you can message me :)

Have a great time here!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
    Welcome to PC!
    Ermgosh you're from France, I always wanted to visit there even though I don't know my French sadly but it's a nice romantic place to travel to ~

Hope you meet amazing people here, and find good information you may need.
    See you around, feel free to message if you wanna chat :]

Years
    Thank you everybody for your welcome messages. :D

Mawa said:
    You are from France? You speak french?

We have many points in common like first language (I assume you speak french), we are both totodile lovers, Crystal wasn't my first game but it is my favorite game! I am a fan of Portal too <3

Yes, I am french (and I live in France) ! And I assume you live in Quebec ? (Or maybe not.) :3

And it's amazing that we that much in common ! :D

Years

I am known as Okane, and I have been catching 'em all since I have been able to read, or even before.
    My first game was Pokémon Crystal, and my first Pokémon was Totodile. I have a soft spot for the Mystery Dungeon series, and Pokémon HeartGold. I adore Johto, and my favorite Pokémon are Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Krookodile, Eelektross, Scolipede, Grovyle, Meowth, Vulpix and Hydreigon. I also enjoy hunting shinies.Even tho I'm really bad at it...

My life doesn't revolve about playing Pokémon, though. I love to draw, too. Mostly Pokémon fanart, but still. I'll show you when I'll be able to post links.

I also play other games, such as Mario, Portal, Metal Gear Solid, OFF, and others independant games.

I think that pretty much describes me. I hope to make friends here and mostly have a good time.
    Whoa! That is some avatar ohohoho! I started playing Pokémon Blue since it was here stateside and I haven't stopped, really. Except for the the Ruby and Sapphire. I don't like talking about it ohoho! I'm always ready and raring to make new friends along the way to conquer this forum and everyone in it so help me on that quest, yeah? Or not. . . it's up to you! Just drop by and leave me a PM or a VM when you feel like chatting!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey Okane, welcome to the Community!

My first game was Pokemon Yellow. Crystal was the only Gen II game I played, so an automatic favourite from Gen II :P.

I loved the Mystery Dungeon Series, played PMD Red & Blue Rescue Teams, numerous times, more than the Main Series Games.

Shiny hunting can be a real pain, I know, right. I'd rather stumble upon one than try to breed one.

If u're looking for friends, u've come to the right place. Feel free to VM, if u ever feel like chatting :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back