• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terribly late on the self-introduction.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I guess I couldn't be bothered until now to post? Eh...

Hi, I guess? Just call me by my SN's initial...or whatever suits your fancy.

As the title says, I'm terribly late with introducing myself. Join date proves it, too. Which is somewhat expected for me, since I've ran late with my forays into each generation of Pokémon games...well, except for Gen 5. Still haven't made it into 6/7 yet. By the time I picked up a copy of classic Red, everyone else was already playing the GBA games.

I think that covers everything, at least everything I feel is worth sharing at this time.

Heya S! I'll go by that, it's quick and easy to remember haha. Welcome to PC ~

No worries, I was late with actually posting around here too. Joined originally in 2006 but never put much care into it until 2011. Better late than never eh? ;D Looking forward to your contributions! Hope you'll get to gen VI and VII soon, personally I've found them to be some of the best. Especially the new Sun & Moon which are amazing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

As the title says, I'm terribly late with introducing myself. Join date proves it, too. Which is somewhat expected for me, since I've ran late with my forays into each generation of Pokémon games...well, except for Gen 5. Still haven't made it into 6/7 yet. By the time I picked up a copy of classic Red, everyone else was already playing the GBA games.

I think that covers everything, at least everything I feel is worth sharing at this time.
    Hi you c: S! No worries, better late than never. I bought a GBA and my first game, Yellow, when Gold and Silver had already come out...

Like colours says, you should definitely try out Sun or Moon if you get the chance! Amazingly entertaining games. I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the forums (:

Years

Better late than never I always say! Welcome to the forums! I'm JD and I've been playing Pokémon since the games were released in the States! I'm glad you've decided to make an account here and I hope that your time here is full of surprises and happiness and that you maek a ton of new friends!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey S, welcome to PC.

And don't worry about the late intro, it took me an year to do that :P.

I stopped at Gen V too, no 3DS & got busy with rl stuff.

So how are u liking the forums so far?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Welcome SN!

I just joined a few days ago ! Already learning alot from everyone in the community!

Back