• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Assassins's Creed 3 is available on Uplay for free right now

Years
  • Just thought I would post this here for anybody who would want to play this game. It's Ubisoft's 30 year anniversary and this month they are giving away Assassin's Creed 3 on Uplay for absolutely free, all you have to do is log in a Uplay account and claim the game forever.

For me this is the only AC1-AC4 game I didn't own and I have been replaying all the titles I own recently so I guess I could treat this like an early Christmas present ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Just thought I would post this here for anybody who would want to play this game. It's Ubisoft's 30 year anniversary and this month they are giving away Assassin's Creed 3 on Uplay for absolutely free, all you have to do is log in a Uplay account and claim the game forever.

For me this is the only AC1-AC4 game I didn't own and I have been replaying all the titles I own recently so I guess I could treat this like an early Christmas present ^^

That's actually a really good deal! Personally I think the game falls a little weak after the exceptional Ezio trilogy before it, but it's always hard to follow up on excellence. Do you know if it's free for just PC, or can one get digital codes for consoles as well?

Years
  • That's actually a really good deal! Personally I think the game falls a little weak after the exceptional Ezio trilogy before it, but it's always hard to follow up on excellence. Do you know if it's free for just PC, or can one get digital codes for consoles as well?

It is PC only AFAIK sadly.

In my opinion it only falls on the weak side story wise, Connor was fairly boring compared to other assassins, and the tutorial missions dragged on forever too.

But gameplay wise I think it's great, it upgraded and added a lot of gameplay mechanics that made combat feel better, added variety to missions, etc, even if they didn't all hit the mark. I also like the regenerating health out of combat more than buying medicines.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm trying to get into the Assassin's Creed series, seeing that the only game I have is Brotherhood. My boyfriend is a huge fan of the series, and he wants me to get into them..so I may as well take that opportunity!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm trying to get into the Assassin's Creed series, seeing that the only game I have is Brotherhood. My boyfriend is a huge fan of the series, and he wants me to get into them..so I may as well take that opportunity!

Did you feel lost at all starting with Brotherhood? That's the middle of the Aesop trilogy so I'm genuinely curious whether or not it was difficult to follow.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I got this game on the Wii U. Thought it was cool that I could just play it in bed if I wanted.

Did once.

Never again.

Back