• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just want to make myself at home

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Hello guys.
    My name is Galdino, I am 20 years old and I'm from Brazil (btw english isn't my first language, so I would appreciate if you guys could cut me some slack about grammar and stuffs).
    This Forum wasn't my first one. A few years ago I used to participate and moderate a really famous forum in Brazil, called Pokemon Mythology (I am pretty sure none of you guys have heard of it tho) and I fell in love with Pokemon, its games and its anime as well.
    I played pokemon since green until B2W2. I haven't played the new generation because, unfortunately, I haven't found a good emulator which could work on android. If someone does know more about it, please, let me know.

I don't know what else to say in here. I just hope you all to be nice and welcome me <3
    Thx

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, welcome welcome to our forums! I'm glad that you're with us, and as an avid fan to boot! Hopefully you'll be able to play the new pokemon games soon; they're quite fun, I'd say! And no worries, we're pretty lax when it comes to grammar here, but if you need a hand with that regard, you're more than welcome to ask! And have a great time. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello guys.
    My name is Galdino, I am 20 years old and I'm from Brazil (btw english isn't my first language, so I would appreciate if you guys could cut me some slack about grammar and stuffs).
    This Forum wasn't my first one. A few years ago I used to participate and moderate a really famous forum in Brazil, called Pokemon Mythology (I am pretty sure none of you guys have heard of it tho) and I fell in love with Pokemon, its games and its anime as well.
    I played pokemon since green until B2W2. I haven't played the new generation because, unfortunately, I haven't found a good emulator which could work on android. If someone does know more about it, please, let me know.

I don't know what else to say in here. I just hope you all to be nice and welcome me <3
    Thx
    Yo, an experienced forum goer! Nice to have you here (: If there's anything you wonder about the forums or want ideas for what fun you can find here, don't hesitate to drop me a Visitor Message!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
    Welcome home/PC c:
    I am sure you will fit perfectly here heh, ouuu I always wanted to travel to Brazil to see the landscapes.

Anyways, see you around~

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Well, welcome welcome to our forums! I'm glad that you're with us, and as an avid fan to boot! Hopefully you'll be able to play the new pokemon games soon; they're quite fun, I'd say! And no worries, we're pretty lax when it comes to grammar here, but if you need a hand with that regard, you're more than welcome to ask! And have a great time. <33

Thanks a lot! I am really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I am paying my college bills and I really don't have the money to buy a 3DS anytime soon. But who knows within a few months?
    Once again, thanks! I sure will <3
    I can speak english considerably, so it was quite easy to understand y'all. I just said that so that you guys don't laugh at me if you see something uncommom or else <3

Heyy there, welcome to PC. Don't worry, you won't get in troubles thanks to your grammar.

In fact, you could learn quite a lot here if you stay around and pay attention. Being in contact with native speakers is one of the best methods to learn a new language! I played until B/W2 too sadly, so I know the feeling haha.

Good luck with everything :)

I know right? One of the perks of being in a forum alongisde english native speakers.
    I REALLY want to play the new games. I have no idea when, tho. :(

Yo, an experienced forum goer! Nice to have you here (: If there's anything you wonder about the forums or want ideas for what fun you can find here, don't hesitate to drop me a Visitor Message!

Sure! Thanks for being able to listen to me <3

Welcome home/PC c:
    I am sure you will fit perfectly here heh, ouuu I always wanted to travel to Brazil to see the landscapes.

Anyways, see you around~

I guess you'd love it here <3 Although I'm native, I always get surprised about how beautiful my country is, its landscapes I mean. (we have some issues we really need to work on)

Years
    Welcome to the community! Wow, all the way from Brasil? Fans are all over the globe, huh? Well I hope that you and I can be friends, as I rather enjoy Pokémon and have been with it from the very beginning and have had the pleasure to watch it grow with time! I hope that you engage the community to the best of your ability and don't stop believing! If you have any questions feel free ot shoot them to me and we can chat back and forth!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Welcome to the community! Wow, all the way from Brasil? Fans are all over the globe, huh? Well I hope that you and I can be friends, as I rather enjoy Pokémon and have been with it from the very beginning and have had the pleasure to watch it grow with time! I hope that you engage the community to the best of your ability and don't stop believing! If you have any questions feel free ot shoot them to me and we can chat back and forth!

Thanks! I am thrilled to have a friend in here. I even added you on facebook, if you don't mind

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hello guys.

Thx
    Hey Galdino, welcome to PC.

I haven't played any games after Gen V either, coz no 3DS.

So have u been browsing around the Forums? And fav sections?

Pika Pika :chu:

Back