• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you most want to have as your dentist?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Which Pok?mon would you most want to have as your dentist?

back at it again! go go go

definitely not machamp i dont think they know their strength very well

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Omg you really did this.

Could it be Ditto transforming into an actual dentist?

I can see Chansey doing the job.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    rhydon has a built in drill for getting them cavities hmmmm

It's gonna be hard for it to see in our mouth in the same time tho.

I think any psychic type can do this with psychic power.
    Do they froze us solide before they go? Or use thunder wave...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ooh i would rather not have my teeth frozen that's like 8000x worse than very cold water

oh hey what about like? sandslash? claws good for cleaning ya teeth

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I think Delcatty could Normalize my teeth pretty good. That's how it works right?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well you need a team, right?

Jigglypuff sings you to sleep (and hopefully doesn't scribble on your face afterwards), Beedrill does any drilling that is required, a water type for any washing, and a strong psychic type for any teeth removal.

Then you put Psyduck on the side to remind you that no matter how much pain you are in, there is always someone in much worse pain.

Years
    This is probably one of the weirdest threads I've seen in a while. If I had to pick a Pokemon that would work in dentistry I'd say Jigglypuff would be good for the sedation (shoutouts to whoever mentioned that) while a Psychic-type can harmlessly levitate a tooth out of your mouth.

Years
    A Pokemon that knows the move heal pulse who would then target me and heal my teeth like new with magic. Blissey, Lucario, Slowbro or Gardevoir would all have something that resemble hands/ paws enough to perform the check up and relatively patients souls that would be a plus in this profession.

Back