• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary not worthy of its Legendary status!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Mew, Mewtwo

If your name wasn't called, you are no longer a legendary pokémon in my eyes

What about Hoopa?? Hoops Legendary!

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    I guess Arceus .
    Out of all respect, why consider him equal to other non-god pokemon like genesect, raikou, etc,etc.
    He should be given a high status and dominion.
    I went up the stairs and just threw a masterball at pokeGod's face for christ sake .
    thats not fair .

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I guess Arceus .
    Out of all respect, why consider him equal to other non-god pokemon like genesect, raikou, etc,etc.
    He should be given a high status and dominion.
    I went up the stairs and just threw a masterball at pokeGod's face for christ sake .
    thats not fair .
    Gameplay/Story segregation at its finest
    I have to agree. Heatran doesn't seem all together special enough to be considered a Legendary Pokemon. Oh sure it guards a volcano, like we haven't seen that before with Hoenn.
    Groudon makes and shapes entire continents, which is a far cry from Heatran's vigil over the Magma Stone

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
    As someone else pointed out, something like Arceus should be in a class of its own, considering what it can actually do. Otherwise, I'm all good with the current legendary lineup. They don't always have to be uber-strong forces of nature.

Years
    I can see the reasonings on why Heatran shouldn't be legendary, since it can be either male or female. I feel the only reason Game Freak slapped the legendary sticker on it was just to have another postgame quest in Sinnoh, or maybe because they wanted a new Fire-type legendary.

Years
    The regis. The golems are really overshadowed by the other Hoenn legendaries in my opinion. Regigigas has a depressing ability and is even worse to look at. He just didn't fill the shoes of other previous legendaries in the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie.

Back