• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Er, hello there! I know my voice might be small compared to the plethora in this forum, but hey, one more wouldn't hurt right?

Good afternoon! (Good morning or good night for those it applies to c: ) And hopefully everybody is having a good day, yes? I sure hope so! Christmas is just around the corner, and it's quite an exciting time for many. Their positive vibes definitely rub off on me, so I'm feeling just as cheery this month. Not to mention that finals are over, for me at least. Speaking of which, hopefully finals week is going fairly well for those who are struggling with it. I know you'll all do good! Be proud!

To be frank, it wasn't until much later that I realized my username is the title of a book found in the Sims 4 game. Who ever knew. Ironically, I am not much of a fan of pudding, although it definitely is good. Especially chocolate pudding.

Again, hello everybody! Hopefully I find this to be my second home. I've been wanting to join for a while (the roleplays gave me a little shove into the right direction, hehehe)

Hey Orbital! I'm late, but welcome to PC ya. B]

Yeah I'm usually not very festive but it's serioooously rubbing off on me too. Craving eggnog right now and can't wait for later this month. Good thing your finals are over, those were some of the absolute worst times for when I was still in school. Any plans or will you be relaxing? :D

Have a good time here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Er, hello there! I know my voice might be small compared to the plethora in this forum, but hey, one more wouldn't hurt right?

Good afternoon! (Good morning or good night for those it applies to c: ) And hopefully everybody is having a good day, yes? I sure hope so! Christmas is just around the corner, and it's quite an exciting time for many. Their positive vibes definitely rub off on me, so I'm feeling just as cheery this month. Not to mention that finals are over, for me at least. Speaking of which, hopefully finals week is going fairly well for those who are struggling with it. I know you'll all do good! Be proud!

To be frank, it wasn't until much later that I realized my username is the title of a book found in the Sims 4 game. Who ever knew. Ironically, I am not much of a fan of pudding, although it definitely is good. Especially chocolate pudding.

Again, hello everybody! Hopefully I find this to be my second home. I've been wanting to join for a while (the roleplays gave me a little shove into the right direction, hehehe)
    Welcome to PC, you seem nice c: I hope you'll want to celebrate Christmas with us! We're chatting a lot about it in the Celebrations! section and many others.

Haha I was about to say I really like your weird username. And if you want to roleplay, please browse the Roleplay Theatre and join our RP Discord server if you want other RPers to chat with and learn to find your way around the place. Don't hesitate to ask me either - I moderate the place. See you!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey OrbitalPudding, welcome to the community.

U seem to be a very cheerful & positive person, that's good.

If u like roleplaying, there is an RPT section here, make sure to visit that. Like the Member who posted ^ (yoohoo Rika) said, she's the Mod there :P.

I'm sure u're gonna like this place & make a lot of new friends here. If u ever feel like having a chat, feel free to drop in a VM.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back