• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] 'Lost Odyssey' is free for all Xbox One/360 owners for a limited time.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I messaged a few fellow Xbox owners this, but for anyone who owns an Xbox 360/One, Lost Odyssey is free to the public. Just follow the link below (for members outside the United States, I think you may just need to change your region to download it but you should still be able to do so.)

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa?noSplash=1

Apparently, it's free to celebrate the 300th backwards compatible game for the Xbox One. It will be free for a limited time until December 31st so pick it up now! Here's a trailer for users interested on what this game is:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, sure, why not. I'll try some crazy Japanese RPG madness.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Free stuff is always nice.

Except I already have the game. And have beaten it twice.

Bay

Years
  • I first played the game last year when my dad let me borrow his XBox360 for a short period. I even documented some of my playthrough a while back, but can't find the posts atm.

Even though I haven't tried a Final Fantasy game yet, I can already tell the influences there. But yeah, it's a very fun game overall and recommend it!

Yukari

Of course it feels like Final Fantasy. The game was designed by Hironobu Sakaguchi. AKA the guy who made Final Fantasy. d;

But I don't and never have owned an Xbox 360 or Xbox 1 soooooooo...

Bay

Years
  • Man, it would be SO cool if Lost Odyssey gets a release for Steam as well...

One thing I wonder is how they'll implement the ring target system if you were to play with a keyboard. The ring target system has you feel the sensitivity of the controller, though I guess mouse can work?

Years
  • One thing I wonder is how they'll implement the ring target system if you were to play with a keyboard. The ring target system has you feel the sensitivity of the controller, though I guess mouse can work?

I guess a good sense of rhythm is all that you need. Or they might modify it a little. In any case, playing Lost Odyssey on PC would be a dream come true.

Back