• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing myself a lil

Decendant

Jack o' Trades
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2017
    So I arrived here through Pokemon Essentials, made a game and everything using it and just now trying to get it out there. I don't post much stuff so the initial 5 posts before I can show it off are going to be awkward to make.

I've played my hand at game development for many years now, I really enjoyed Pokemon but stopped playing after Crystal. I was just never really a fan of them making more types.

I came to this site to show off my Pokemon game, not my other stuff, but if you were interested I did some other stuff too. I've written some books and worked on some other kinds of fan games in UDK, you can check em out through my signature link I think.

Years
  • Neat! Creativity is valued and loved here. We're a very creative forum in general. [: Welcome Decendant! Yeah to each their own so it's still all good if you prefer the first gen.

Good luck with your game, and I hope you get lots of feedback. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome! Yay writer and game maker, sounds really nice. You can safely try to play any game before XY though, no more types there (;

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • So I arrived here through Pokemon Essentials, made a game and everything using it and just now trying to get it out there. I don't post much stuff so the initial 5 posts before I can show it off are going to be awkward to make.

I've played my hand at game development for many years now, I really enjoyed Pokemon but stopped playing after Crystal. I was just never really a fan of them making more types.

I came to this site to show off my Pokemon game, not my other stuff, but if you were interested I did some other stuff too. I've written some books and worked on some other kinds of fan games in UDK, you can check em out through my signature link I think.
    Hey Decendant, welcome to the community.

Ya I know its always awkward when u're in a new place, but I'm sure u'll do just fine & hey u got those initial 5 Posts out of the way eh :P.

So have u put up ur game yet?

Pika Pika :chu:

Back