• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pokemon lovers

Years
  • Hi pokemon lovers,

Hi everyone, I'm bit old to be a pokemon fan but yeah i love pokemon and m still enjoying it. Life without pokemon is like like without oxygen for me. Hope i'll make some new friends here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi pokemon lovers,

Hi everyone, I'm bit old to be a pokemon fan but yeah i love pokemon and m still enjoying it. Life without pokemon is like like without oxygen for me. Hope i'll make some new friends here.
    Hi, I'm pretty much the same and have been for a long time haha. Pokemon is just so much fun to be a fan of. Regardless of age! I hope you'll have a good time in the forums~

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • There is no such thing as being too old for Pokemon!
    Spoiler:

While I can't call myself old juuuuust yet, I'm definitely going to be clinging on to the franchise as I get older. It's affected me far too much for me to simply let go of it, even if I were to try (I've tried, but I keep getting back sucked in hahaha)

Who doesn't enjoy a good dose of oxygen, amiright? Can't live without Pokemon!

Greetings and I really hope that your stay here in the PokeCommunity Forums is a good one!

Years
  • There really is no such thing as too old. You'd be surprised with how old some of the fans are here. ;o Welcome to PC! I hope you have a wonderful time here and a joyous holiday if you celebrate. ❤

Hi pokemon lovers,

Don't worry about your age, fella. I'm pretty up there too, physically at least. Also I eat, sleep, and crap pokemon so trust me when I say you're not alone. :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi pokemon lovers,

Hey brock-solid,

Age is just a number, as long as u enjoy what u're doing, its fine I guess.

I'm sure u're gonna make a lot of friends out here. Enjoy ur stay :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back