• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! Want to buy a game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2017
    I have a ps4 but dont know what one of these games to get. They are all very good buy only want 1 of them. They are Last of us, Resident evil 7 and horizon zero dawn. I do not know which one to get and would like some feedback.

Yukari

If you're someone who really loves storytelling and atmosphere then The Last of Us is a great choice. If you like Survival Horror you should give Resident Evil 7 a try. The only one I can't say anything about is Horizon Zero Dawn but surely someone else here would have played it at least once.

Personally I prefer The Last of Us, but that's because it's my preference from a storytelling perspective.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2017
    I do not have a perfered genre although if I had to pick it would be fps. I mostly play battlefield 1 and bo3. But i also play fifa and nhl. I guess you could say that I have not played RPG or story/plotline( no I do not play bo3 campaign), or horror games.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I do not have a perfered genre although if I had to pick it would be fps. I mostly play battlefield 1 and bo3. But i also play fifa and nhl. I guess you could say that I have not played RPG or story/plotline( no I do not play bo3 campaign), or horror games.

Considering you're into FPSs, have you ever looked into Titanfall 2? It's a great game imo, and might scratch your itch in terms of good FPSs if that's what you're looking for. Or Overwatch is always an easy suggestion to give.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2017
    Considering you're into FPSs, have you ever looked into Titanfall 2? It's a great game imo, and might scratch your itch in terms of good FPSs if that's what you're looking for. Or Overwatch is always an easy suggestion to give.

I'm trying to change my taste in gaming by not getting a fps game. I have played titanfall 2 on a friend's ps4 and tbh did not find it very fun to play.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Then you want Horizon Zero Dawn, because that's the only game on your list of three that isn't first person.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    i'll go with Resident evil 7 This was so scary I LOVED IT ...but....I did freak out a lot but on the plus side I held me screams inside XD

Back