• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Tracer vs. Scout - GCC [Week 8]

Who will win?

• Tracer

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Scout

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Tracer isn't my favorite character or anything, but I don't actually know who scout is soo.... lol

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Anyone who's seen Death Battle will know that Tracer wins, since her weaponry is more technologically advanced than Scout's.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I'll be the only one to vote for scout. I know it's a losing battle since his posterior isn't wrapped in spandex. Also because Scouts out of game content doesn't make him out to be some perfect god character who has perfect aim, reflexes, skills, and unlimited power even though it's not how he plays in game.

Oh and scout is cooler.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to the two characters in this poll, I will be going with Scout since I have played Team Fortress 2. Plus more stuff can be found about him can be found outside of the game. He can also be customized to how you want him to look, including various hats.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • But I want to know what YOU think, not what Death battle thinks! Otherwise, there's no point in GCC being here!

Even without Death Battle, I would've still voted for Tracer for the same reason I've mentioned on my first post (having more technologically advanced weaponry).

Years
  • I'll be the only one to vote for scout. I know it's a losing battle since his posterior isn't wrapped in spandex. Also because Scouts out of game content doesn't make him out to be some perfect god character who has perfect aim, reflexes, skills, and unlimited power even though it's not how he plays in game.

Oh and scout is cooler.
    not everyone like her for her outfit I like her because i find her personality amusing and very fun to play as her

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Tracer is hilarious, fast, matches my playstyle, that's for sure. Easy victory.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    pretty close fight, but scout has one weapon tracer would never expect: a boston basher

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hmm, I wonder who I'll vote for....

Also sick nasty rap between the two if anyone wants to check it out:

I want you to know this song has been stuck in my head every day since listening to it, and I blame you entirely.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I want you to know this song has been stuck in my head every day since listening to it, and I blame you entirely.

Haha good! (: JT Machinima is one of my favorite YouTube channels, and honestly they create some of the best video game raps out there (other than Dan Bull maybe.) That video I shared was the first video I had watched of them - some of my favorites are the For Honor Rap they did just recently, and the Dying Light Rap. Give them a listen if you want to hear more awesome content.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Let's finish strong with #TeamScout because we're doing way better than I imagined which is a victory in itself.

Here have a little persuasion to #VoteScout

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Let's finish strong with #TeamScout because we're doing way better than I imagined which is a victory in itself.

Here have a little persuasion to #VoteScout

Banned for using the word FAP with no censor, literally the worst word in the English language. You should feel ashamed.

Shame-Bell-Lady-From-Game-Thrones.gif

Back