• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Nathan Drake vs. Lara Croft - GCC [Week 12]!

Who will win?

• Nathan Drake

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Lara Croft

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Lara was designed as a sex symbol. She has the nostalgia goggles going for her though. Or those new games where she's an emotionally scared child who cant get over daddy. And don't even get me started on the stupid bow obsession in gaming that this takes advantage of

Drake is rough around the edges and has some actual personality. He gets my vote.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Lara falls like 200 ft and comes to a sudden stop by digging her climbing axe into the pillar. Her arm would have come right off and it would have been gg right there.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Lara was designed as a sex symbol. She has the nostalgia goggles going for her though. Or those new games where she's an emotionally scared child who cant get over daddy. And don't even get me started on the stupid bow obsession in gaming that this takes advantage of

Drake is rough around the edges and has some actual personality. He gets my vote.

I think that she's evolved though. I don't really see her as a sex symbol anymore, which is why I think devs changed the size of her boobs - and pointiness lol - and gave her an attire that didn't scream fuck me in lack of better words. Plus, the new games are great. Sure she is whiny at times, but I think she still has a solid character.

Vote still goes to Drake though, as I really dig his backstory. Never played/watched Uncharted 4 though so my opinion is based on what I've seen from Uncharted 1-3.

Years
  • I voted for Nathan Drake because I like his charming/comedic personality and his games more. Although tbh I've never played more than 1 Tomb Raider game. But I definitely prefer Nathan Drake from what little I've seen of Lara Croft.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ah, there's something else I can buy for the PS3 sometime/soon: Uncharted 3. Played the first two (they came with my PS3, it was some special bundle thingy), but kinda forgot about getting 3, which was already out when I got it lol

Lara Croft. More on that later.
    It's later now

tell us

Back