• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game:

Probably the Agarest games. Almost everything is horrible, and it's really heavy on grinding, bad sound effects, weak plot, and really strict rules if you wanna get the true ending, But yet still somehow I'm able to get through it mostly because I love how the game takes places over various generations. Battle system isn't half bad either.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 3 - A game that is underrated.
    Undertale
    Maybe lego battles? It's kinda a strategy game, and it's pretty fun, but like... nobody plays it. There's 1 speedrun. It is really hard to find a game with 1 speedrun.

Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game:
    Skyrim. I play it WAY too much. I know the game inside and out. I've been to the testing cells. I walk through the hardest puzzles in the game before the guy who is supposed to explain it even got there. I've experimented with almost every console command. I've used mods, found ways to enchant items with 3 enchantments, I've even been to the White-Gold tower. On xbox. They said it couldn't be done, and I proved them wrong. I've cleared almost every dungeon in the game, and gotten almost every perk (just need a few more for each.) I have every dragon shout unlocked, and my collection is just HUGE. so... yeah, I play a ton lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Probably Silver from Pokemon. Mean at first, softening over time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game.
    Probably clash of clans. Since it's easy to play on the go and doesn't take much time or effort to accomplish things.

Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
    Not really sure. Maybe I wish I could be one of the manaketes from fire emblem? For... aesthetic reasons?

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

There really isn't a game character that reflects my personality, I can't think of any.
    But who wouldn't want to live the life of Gordon Freeman?

Years
  • Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were). - I wanna be like Red, not saying anything but still being a badass.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 5: A game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
    I uhh... really don't know lol. I feel like Zidane tribal or whatever he's called from FFIX really suits my personality though.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Day 2 - Favorite Character: .....I don't know. It's so hard to choose just one. For the time being, I can't think of any.

Day 3 - An underrated game: I hear BioShock 2 is pretty underrated, but I haven't played it yet.

Day 4 - Guilty pleasure game:
    Lunatic runs of Fire Emblem Fates? Either that or Persona 1 (the PSP remake). The battle system is all kinds of bleh compared to future titles, but I tend to come back to it for some reason, and not just because I seem to enjoy the hours of mindless grinding to survive the Snow Queen quest.

Day 5 - A game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were): That's another tough one. Probably any protagonist from a Persona game. I'm not like them, but I wish I were.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 6: Most Annoying Character

When it comes to the most annoying character, I am going to chose The Adoring Fan from The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. Many players of Oblivion find him to be really annoying. In fact, it has become quite common to kill him in unusual ways and post a video of it on YouTube.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Day 3 - An underrated game
    Pokémon Black/White

Day 4 - A guilt pleasure
    I can play the Sims 3 for hours just designing new characters and houses

Day 5 - A protagonist you feel you are most like
    Never really felt a connection to a video game protagonist before

Day 6 - Most annoying character
    Noober/Neeber from Baldur's Gate

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Day 3 - An underrated game:
    An old school n64 game called Forsaken (was made avail on pc for a while but meh, the n64 ver was best)
    forsaken-64-03.png

Day 4 - Guilty pleasure game:
    This would have to be Audiosurf.. a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.
    You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Day 5 - A game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were):
    John "Soap" MacTavish a Call of Duty 4 character..
    John_%22Soap%22_MacTavish_MW3.png

Day 6 - Most annoying character:
    Can't say I have one specific annoying char.. I mostly play FPS' these days so I guess it would be any random N00B teammate that TKs you for no reason.
    big_1410749527_1387997693_image.jpg

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Whoops missed a day, gonna catch up here though:

Day 5- A character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
    Well that's two different questions really, so which do I answer?
    tumblr_np5sofWxwZ1u03nqso1_500.gif

I feel I am most like... erm... You know I don't think there is any.
    But who I wish I was? Link definitely, that would be sweet, or maybe the Dragonborn? That'd also be amazing!

Day 6 - Most annoying character
    Oh god, there was one, but I don't remember who. OH YEAH. Cicero from Skyrim. He annoyed the hell out of me the whole time. Hate him to bits.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 6 - Most annoying character.

Jacob Frye from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Horrible character. Always talking. Ranting about "the rooks". Evie was way better. Played 90% of my time as her.

Years
  • Day 6 - Most annoying character - Cliche, but Navi in Ocarina of Time, just really annoyed me as a kid.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Day 6 - Most annoying character

Tidus.

Just...Tidus. And no, not because of the laugh- that was intentionally annoying and awkward, I think that scene totally fulfilled its purpose and was absolutely fine. I think he pretty much annoyed me from the moment he uttered "This is my story", and it got worse to the point that I can't even really justify going back to the game.

Maybe one day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back