• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • Day 6 - Most annoying character

Oh boy, I was waiting for this one. While I never finished the game because my 2DS died somehow (seriously, I turned it off one day and boom, it wouldn't turn back on) and with it my digital download games on my SD Card, I easily have to say Yuzu from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Navi's a close second, sure, but I swear, Yuzu never shut her mouth about wanting to find a way out of the lockdown.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 7 - Favorite game couple.

Henry and Delilah from Firewatch. The best couple that's not actually a couple.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • day 7

link and zelda from spirit tracks, while not a "couple" in the intended way, they do make a very good team in this game

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • Day 7 - Favorite game couple

I don't think I have so many choices here, so this one is going to Half-Life too.
    Gordon and Alyx, from Half-Life 2. They're not exactly a "couple" (even though you can feel there's definitely something between them), they still make a great team.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 6 - Most annoying character

I'd like to say someone besides Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2, but I haven't found anyone who's been as much of annoyance as him. He and his partner in crime Marta just ruined it for me.

Day 7 - Favorite game couple

As a kid I was always a fan of Zidane/Garnet. Looking back on it now, it might have been a bit on the cheesy side, but I remember that ending really getting to me, lol.

Years
  • Day 7 - Favorite game couple - Is there a better couple than these two?

cloyster-onix-couple-e.png

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 8 - Best soundtrack.

I've said this time and time again. Payday 2 had a great soundtrack. Perfect timing with the songs, and they always had you even more on edge.

Years
  • Day 8: Best Soundtrack - Now this is a tough one, I'm gonna have to go with Skyrim, some of the tracks make you feel so cool when in an intense fight and the background/atmospheric music is beautiful. FFXV and Halo 3 are honorable mentions though.

Last edited:

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • Day 8 - Best Soundtrack

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, horror game. The music is soooo well made! Here, this is the track that plays on one of the three endings:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Day 7 - Best couple

Errrrrrrm. I really liked Roland and... Orange haired Siren from Borderlands 2 (her name escapes me don't eat me).. At least I think it was them. Other than that there's always Glados and Chel from Portal XD :3

Day 8 - Best Soundtrack

Well, Legend of Zelda's everything aside, I really enjoyed the soundtrack to OneShot, as simple as it was. Then again who can deny the glory of this:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 9 - Saddest game scene.

Cortana fading away at the end of Halo 4. Didn't pick up a controller again for a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back