• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Nintendo Direct announced for 12th April!

blue

gucci
Years
  • "Nintendo Direct is coming soon! Join us for a global presentation, which includes information on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games, and focuses mainly on ARMS and Splatoon 2."

Broadcast times: 3 PM - Pacific time, 6 PM - Eastern time, 11PM - UK time, and 12 PM - European time.

What are you looking forward to seeing? Are there any new games you're hoping to be announced? Discuss.

You'll be able to watch the Direct here.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Given the "focuses mainly on ARMS and Splatoon" bit, I don't really get the feeling that we'll be getting much in the way of new game announcements.

Just give me some info on FE Warriors and I'll be good.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    "Nintendo Direct Announced For The 12th Of April"
    43ee484f1879479547769acc5606f032.png

"Focusing Mainly On ARMS And Splatoon 2"
    bdadfbda1a9ecdf47585cfe14b8e2777.png

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So what did the Direct show? I kinda don't bother watching these things lol.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So what did the Direct show? I kinda don't bother watching these things lol.

Possibly the most anticipated game of them all. A sure system seller, as it were. One word...

MONOPOLY

Back