• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Day 21: The Scariest Game Scene

The old apartment complex in Silent Hill 2! Walking down the halls and seeing the Pyramid Head standing on the other side of the barred wall. {D:}

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 20: dlc
    none because the practice of making dlc is a cancerous business practice and it has pretty much taken over the entire business model of video games and it makes me puke pretty much the entire dlc library of borderlands 2 since its one of the few video games that i feel where dlc is done right.

Day 21: scarrrryyyyyyy gaem seen
    none because i'm a real man and nothing phases me
    F.E.A.R: First encounter assault recon - the very first encounter with alma wade, the game's titular antagonist.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Day 21: The Scariest Game Scene

That regenerating necromorph from Dead Space 1. I will forever have nightmares of that enemy - scared the shit out of my 14 year old self.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 22: A game that helps you relax.

Animal Crossing and Story of Seasons (and previous Harvest Moon) games definitely help me unwind. I hear Stardew Valley is the same kinda game, but I haven't got around to trying it out.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 22: A game that helps you relax.

Any game that allows me to forget the real world and just lose myself in it. Most recently I've been doing this with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade Chronicles X, though in past years the Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed universes were excellent for this purpose.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 22: A game that helps you relax.

As of right now, The Show 17. Baseball is a great relaxer.

Years
  • Day 20: Your Favorite DLC - Dragonborn for Skyrim, offered so much content and a truly epic story.

Day 21: The Scariest Game Scene - I don't really play any games that have horror elements in them :/

Day 22: A game that helps you relax. - Stardew Valley, everything about it is super relaxing.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Day 12: A character you think is overrated. Tracer
    Day 13: A fictional food item you really want to try. Yoshi's Cookies
    Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game. playing in the longest game in socom history 6 hours and 40 mins long
    Day 15: Your favorite video game meme. i don't like memes
    Day 16: Your weapon of choice. sword / beam saber
    Day 17: A game that needs a sequel. Soul Calibur 6 Please
    Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature. Dragons?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 23: A game that really winds you up.

Any Call Of Duty game. I love playing them, but boy, if things are going awry, it's hell on earth.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 23: A game that really winds you up.

Any of the NES and SNES Super Mario games. They're fun, but once I get stuck somewhere and end up restarting the same level over and over I begin to die in increasingly stupid ways. The only way for me to stop this is to put the game game down and come back in a day or two.

Years
  • Day 23: A game that really winds you up. - Not many games annoy me tbh, but like EC, if it goes wrong on Call of Duty, I can get annoyed.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 23: seriously it can have a better title right?
    League of Legends. As much as i enjoy playing the game up to this day, it can get annoying when i end up dealing with extremely salty people which i usually never have issues with. Of course i never get those issues in a daily basis since i usually play good enough to not experience toxic teammates.

I noticed i kinda missed out on something so:

Day something: a character i think is overrated.
    Bastion is the best character, everyone else in overwatch is trash.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 24: Your favorite video game quote

When it comes to my favorite video game quote, I happen to have several. Course I will only choose one. The one I will choose is "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!" from Final Fantasy V.

Years
  • Day 23: A game that really winds you up.
    I used to play Clash Royale...that game made me too mad. The rigged matchmaking and unbalanced cards made it terrible.

Day 24: Your favorite video game quote
    N's farewell from B/W was a great ending quote to a great game.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 24: Your favorite video game quote.

"This is not your grave? but you are welcome in it." by Gravemind in Halo 2.

Back